Personalized Medicine 2010
The era of Personalized Medicine is set to revolutionize the healthcare industry. As our knowledge of genetics and molecular biology rapidly expands a personalized approach to medical care is becoming increasingly important. Not only does this paradigm promise to improve an individuals treatment outcome and reduce healthcare expenditure personalized medicine is set to transform the pharmaceutical/biotechnology and companion diagnostic markets. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132822&rt=Personalized-Medicine-2010.html )
Personalized Medicine 2010 report provides an in-depth assessment of this burgeoning market and examines the major challenges that need to be overcome to maximize success.
Key features of Personalized Medicine 2010 include:
* Case studies of leading pharmacogenomic products
* Analysis of the personalized medicine market including seven major market sales forecasts to 2016
* Regulatory and legal issues surrounding personalized medicine
* Payer reimbursement challenges
* Marketing strategies to capitalize profits
* Survey results from key opinion leaders across the life sciences industry
Key questions answered Personalized Medicine 2010 include:
* What are the major challenges in this market and how can these be overcome?
* How will pharmacogenomics transform clinical trials?
* What are the leading pharmacogenomic products on the market?
* Who are the key players involved in the market and what strategies are they using to enhance product performance?
* What pharmaceutical/biotechnology and diagnostic companies are seeking alliances in 2010?
* How can company alliances maximize commercial success?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132822&rt=Personalized-Medicine-2010.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook