Probiotics Ingredients Market Size to Reach $3.56 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global probiotics ingredients market is expected to reach USD 3.56 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for probiotics ingredients in medical sector is projected to fuel the market growth. Growing health concerns coupled with rising digestive disorders owing to unhealthy lifestyle is a key factor expected to influence the market positively. Wide applications of probiotics ingredients in healthcare sector including, medical food with beneficial bacteria, is expected to positively drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Health disorders are a result of unhealthy lifestyle such as long working hours, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, poor food habits and alcohol consumption and are expected to influence the industry growth over the forecast period. Probiotics ingredients utilized in the healthcare and medical food industry have to strictly abide by the regulations and standards set by the FDA, an agency within the US Department of Health and Human Services and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Browse full research report with TOC on "Probiotic Ingredients Market Analysis By Ingredients (Bacteria (Lactobacilli, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus), Yeast, Spore Formers), By End Use (Human, Animal), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/probiotic-ingredients-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global probiotics ingredients demand was USD 1.71 billion in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2025
- Human probiotics sector is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2025 owing to the increasing health concerns among consumers
- Probiotic dietary supplements segment is estimated to exceed USD 0.43 billion by 2025, owing to its nutritional properties and rising disposable income of the consumers
- Animal feed probiotics is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period owing to rising animal husbandry and the significant rise in the demand for animal nutrition in the regions of North America and Europe
- Product demand in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate of 8.2% over the forecast period owing to rising expenditure on medical infrastructure in the region
- The European region is expected to exceed USD 1 billion by 2025, owing to the growing awareness regarding health issues and their preventive measures
- Companies such as Biocodex Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Danisco A/S, Danone, Ganeden, Sabinsa Corporation and Lallemand Inc. offer raw materials for various industries including, medical food, healthcare, nutritional foods and supplements
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Probiotics Dietary Supplements Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/probiotics-dietary-supplements-market
- Diabetic Food Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetic-food-market
- Digestive Enzyme Supplements Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/digestive-enzyme-supplements-market
- Folic Acid Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/folic-acid-market
Grand View Research has segmented the probiotics ingredients market on the basis of ingredients, bacteria, end-use, application, and region:
- Probiotics Ingredients, Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Spore formers
- Probiotics Ingredients, Bacteria Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Probiotics Ingredients, Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Probiotic food & beverages
- Probiotic dietary supplements
- Animal feed probiotics
- Probiotics Ingredients, End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Human probiotics
- Animal probiotics
- Probiotics Ingredients, Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- North America
Related content on Probiotics by Grand View Research:
- Probiotics Ingredients Market Outlook: Analyst Perspective
- Are We Moving Towards 'Probiotics A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away' Scenario?
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.