DNA Paternity Test in India
DNA paternity testing determines whether a man could be the biological father of a child. We all inherit our DNA (the genetic material) from our biological parents. A DNA paternity test compares a child’s DNA pattern with that of the alleged father to check for evidence of his inheritance—the most definitive proof of a biological relationship.
The result of a DNA paternity test is either an exclusion (the alleged father is not the biological father) or an inclusion (the alleged father is considered the biological father). For a standard paternity test Advanced DNA guarantees 99.99% + of paternity for inclusions or 100% certainty of exclusion.
Unlike in-home tests where tested parties collect their own samples at their convenience Advanced DNA paternity test uses the Chain of Custody to ensure that you receive accurate and legally defensible results. For all of our DNA testing services we:
• Run each test twice following the most stringent procedures to guarantee accurate and conclusive results.
• Complete testing in 3 working days (5 working days for a prenatal test).
• Follow a strict Chain of Custody to ensure results are legally admissible.
• Maintain confidentiality of each case using strict communication protocols.
• Schedule convenient appointments close to your home or office through our comprehensive network of collection sites.
In a standard DNA paternity test the tested parties include the following.
The mother’s participation in the paternity test helps to exclude half of the child’s DNA leaving the other half for comparison with the alleged father’s DNA. However we can perform a paternity test without mother’s participation (called a motherless) which involves additional analysis without any additional charge. Results are equally conclusive whether or not the mother participates. Motherless tests are guaranteed to have at least a 99.9% probability of paternity for inclusions and 100% for exclusion.
Please visit www.advanceddna.in
Our Phone No.:
Advanced Health Care Inc
1St Floor Smm Bldg Next To Canara Bank
K. P. Road Nagercoil – 629 001
Kaniyakumari Dist Tamil Nadu India.