Presenting Health 2.0's Digital Health Investor Conference, WinterTech 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --áHealth 2.0's WinterTech Conference on January 11, 2017 at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, CA showcases the latest in digital health investing featuring leaders from Verily, Grand Rounds, California Health Care Foundation, Humana Health Ventures, IFC, and more! Learn about the latest market trends of digital health and hear directly from the start-ups creating the biggest waves in the industry.
Key speakers include:
- Jessica Mega, CMO, Verily: In a fireside chat, Jessica will speak with Health 2.0's CEO & Co-Chairman, Indu Subaiya to discuss Verily's emerging role as a key player at the intersection of health, data, and research.
- Paul Markovich, President & CEO, Blue Shield of CA: As a keynote speaker, Paul will set the stage and discuss Blue Shield's mission to ensure Californians' access to high-quality health care at an affordable price and more.
Conference panels include:
- New Care and Payment Models: Take a look at the newest technologies that are enabling consumers with more choices than ever before. Owen Tripp, CEO of Grand Rounds, Vivek Garipalli, CEO of Clover Health, Erika Bliss, CEO of Qliance Management, Sachin Jain, President & CEO of CareMore Health System, and Rushika Fernandopulle, CEO of Iora Health will join a panel moderated by Health 2.0's Co-Chairman Matthew Holt, to discuss the disruption of traditional models in health care.
- Ready for B!: Six Series B ready health tech companies hit the stage to present their business plan to a panel of judges and battle it out to win over the audience vote.
- Investing in Digital Health: We're bringing together top Silicon Valley VCs to discuss winning and losing trends, IPOs, M&A deals, and more! Industry experts including Busy Burr, Head of Humana Health Ventures, Ambar Bhattacharyya, Managing Director at Maverick Capital, Carl Bouthillette, Sr. Program Officer from California Health Care Foundation, and more will join this panel!
- Investing in Emerging Markets: Hear from investors who have their ear to the ground in emerging markets across the globe as they discuss the trends, challenges, and best practices when building and financing new health technologies for the international stage. Speakers include Nikunj Jinsi, Global Head of Venture Capital Investments at International Finance Corporation and Assaf Barnea, CEO at Sanara Ventures.
Apply to attend the exclusive Health 2.0 investor breakfast, hosted before WinterTech, where start-ups will have the chance to discuss business models, examine trends, and explore portfolios before the mainstage kickoff. This year's investors include Ziegler, Merck Ventures, Maverick Capital Ventures, Chrysalis Ventures and more. Submit your application here.
Health 2.0 WinterTech is the only event dedicated to health tech and investing during the nation's leading healthcare investment mecca, JP Morgan Week. The event brings together historically distinct industries in health to challenge the current landscape and push it towards an environment that is user driven, informed, and financially profitable for all players involved. Register today before prices increase on November 30, 2016.
About WinterTechThrough fireside chats, interviews, and compelling panel discussions, WinterTech is back for its third year, bringing together the top names in health care tech and investing including innovative startups, entrepreneurs, VCs, policy makers and more.
About Health 2.0Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
Contact:Deepa Mistry, Operations & Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/presenting-health-20s-digital-health-investor-conference-wintertech-2017-300363449.html
SOURCE Health 2.0