NEW YORK, July 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Preimplantation genetic testing market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0%"
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05011654/Preimplantation-Genetic-Testing-Market-by-Type-Technology-Products-Services-Application-End-User-Forecast-to.html"Next-generation Sequencing is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2017 to 2022"
By technology, the preimplantation genetic testing market covers next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), comparative genomic hybridization (CGH), and single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP). The NGS segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2017 to 2022, owing to benefits like reduced cost, better ability to detect an embryo with differing results (mosaicism), enhanced detection of structural abnormalities such as chromosomes with missing or duplicate segments, and reduction in human errors due to increased automation.
"The maternity centers & fertility clinics to dominate the global preimplantation genetic testing market during the forecast period"
On the basis of end users, the preimplantation genetic testing market is segmented into maternity centers & fertility clinics; hospitals, diagnostic labs, and service providers; and research laboratories & academic institutes. The maternity centers & fertility clinics segment accounted for the largest share of the global preimplantation genetic testing market in 2016 owing to the high success rate of treatments at fertility centers.
"APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period "
While North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2016, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. This is owing to the focus of key market players in this region, growing number of ART & IVF procedures in the region, continuous decline in average fertility rate, government initiatives for expansion and modernization of healthcare infrastructure across respective countries, and growing medical tourism across APAC countries.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews: by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 –50%, Tier 2 –33% and Tier 3 –17%
• By Designation – C level – 17%, Director level – 50%, Others – 33%
• By Region – North America - 34%, Europe – 26%, APAC – 35%, RoW – 5%
The major players in the market are Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.), Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) (China), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Natera, Inc. (U.S.), Genea Limited (Australia), Rubicon Genomics, Inc. (U.S.), and Oxford Gene Technology (U.K.), among others.
This report studies the preimplantation genetic testing market based on technology, product & service, procedure type, application, and end user. The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth. It evaluates opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This research focuses on various levels of analysis—industry trends, vendor dive analysis of 25 market players, and company profiles of top 15 market players—which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the preimplantation genetic testing market, and high-growth regions and countries and their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on business strategies adopted by the major players in the preimplantation genetic testing market. The report analyzes the preimplantation genetic testing market based on technology, product & service, procedure type, application, end user, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the preimplantation genetic testing market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various preimplantation genetic testing products across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the preimplantation genetic testing market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the preimplantation genetic testing market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05011654/Preimplantation-Genetic-Testing-Market-by-Type-Technology-Products-Services-Application-End-User-Forecast-to.htmlAbout Reportlinker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]US: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/preimplantation-genetic-testing-market-by-type-technology-products--services-application-end-user---forecast-to-2022-300492020.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...
PUVA or photochemotherapy is used to treat several skin disorders with the help of UV light and the ...View All