Population Health Management Market Size Worth $89.5 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Population Health Management (PHM) market was valued at USD 20.7 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 89.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Global healthcare costs are rising constantly, which is inevitable with the increase in chronic diseases and geriatric population. It is a major concern and the best option available to reduce expenses and contain high-cost medical care. To achieve this, providers need patient-centric data in order to trace patients who are at risk of poor health outcomes. In technical terms, this is known as a change from fee-for-service (FFS) to a value-based payment (VBP) model, which is expected to be the leading market driver for population health management. Major market drivers are increasing efforts to contain rising healthcare costs, rising demand for solutions supporting value-based care delivery, and increasing demand for effective disease management.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Providers accounted for the maximum share in the year 2015. Factors contributing to the growth of medical provider segment are population health management enabling better disease management, reduced inpatient stays, and decrease in overall observation hours, which enable providers to implement best possible care, although employer groups segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment from 2016 to 2025.
North America accounted for the largest share in 2015. The region has a very advanced technological landscape and the largest healthcare system all over the world. The demand for PHM is high in the region due to the fact that major population health management software and service providers are U.S. based. In addition, the U.S. healthcare spending is the largest in the world, which is an increasing concern. Measuring population health outcomes is expected to enable them implement best practices as well as contain costs.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Population Health Management (PHM) Market by Product (Software, Services), by End Use (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Employer Groups), and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/population-health-management-phm-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- North America reported highest revenue growth in the PHM market. The increasing pressure by the government on healthcare providers since implementation of Obamacare in 2010, to contain high healthcare costs, is one of the leading factors propelling the demand and requirement for population health management practice.
- The software market is expected to account for the largest market share in the year 2015. The growth of the software segment can be owed to the fact that it enables the establishment of a more customized system that can be tailor made to fit individual business requirements.
- Healthcare providers accounted for the largest market share in 2015, although the employer groups are expected to experience fastest growth in the forecast period. Employers are focusing toward conservative utilization of resources to lower costs as well as ensuring that employees maintain good health.
- Some of the key players in this industry Allscripts, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Conifer Health Solutions, LLC; eClinicalWorks; Enli Health Intelligence; McKesson; Medecision; Optum; and WellCentive, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pneumonia Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pneumonia-market
- High Content Screening Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-content-screening-market
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulmonary-drug-delivery-systems-market
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spinal-non-fusion-technologies-market
Grand View Research has segmented the population health management market by product, end use, and region.
- Global Population Health Management Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Global Population Health Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Employer Groups
- Global Population Health Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/population-health-management-phm-market-insights
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.