Population Health Impact Institute Issues 25th Certification Pursuant to the Methods Evaluation Process(TM) (MEP(TM)) Program
Certification Course Now Available Online at www.phiinstitute.org
LOVELAND, Ohio, Dec. 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Population Health Impact Institute (PHII) is pleased to announce that Joe Chimera, Ph.D., is the 25th person to receive the Methods Evaluation Process (MEP) Certification.
Joel V. Brill, MD AGAF CHCQM, Co-Chair of PHII Standards Committee notes "Healthcare and human resource professionals need a mechanism to evaluate the methodologies used to make claims for population health management programs. The MEP framework allows one to utilize scientific theories when assessing the efficacy of methods used to assess healthcare products and services."
The PHI Institute offers the MEP course to provide individuals with the credentials to promote transparent and comparative effectiveness assessments. In conjunction with the Healthcare Transparency Accreditation Program(TM) (H-TAP(TM)) for population health programs, MEP Certification empowers individuals to evaluate key strategies that promote outcomes benchmarking, encouraging a continuous learning culture.
The following have recently received MEP Certification:
- Harris Allen, Ph.D., Harris Allen Group, LLC and Yale
- Lisa Bemben, MPH, Nurtur
- Joel V. Brill, MD AGAF CHCQM, Predictive Health LLC
- Garry Carneal, JD, MA, Schooner Healthcare Services, LLC
- Joe Chimera, Ph.D., DxConnect, LLC
- Victoria Choate, RN, CCM, RN-BC, CCP, WINhealth Partners
- Kathy Craig, MS, RN, CCM, Craig Research Continuum, LLC
- Tricia Cross, MS Nurtur
- Lynne Crowley, MHA, Next Generation Events
- Vicki Marshall Darlington, MPH MLA
- R. Allen Frommelt, Ph.D., Nurtur
- Carolyn K. Hamm, Ph.D., Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Clinton L. Jasperson, M.Ed., WINhealth Partners
- Mary Madison, MPA, AHIMA Foundation
- Randall H.H. Madry, Preventing Colorectal Cancer.Org
- Gary Montrose, Montrose Healthcare Strategies LLC
- Mary Beth Newman, MSN, RN-BC, A-CCC, CMAC, CCP, Wellpoint Center of Medical Excellence
- Mindy Paulet, MS, Worklife Progams at Purdue University
- Howard Rosen, MBA, Life:WIRE(R) Corp.
- Patricia Salber, MD, MBA, Universal American
- Jonathan Savelle, WINhealth Partners
- Connie Sunderhaus, RN-BC, CCM, CXJ Corporation
- Rosalind Washington, MBA, MHSM, Texas Health Resources
- Regan Weaver, Schooner Healthcare Services, LLC
- Thomas Wilson, PhD, DrPH, Trajectory(R) Healthcare, LLC
Joe Chimera, Ph.D. adds "I highly recommend MEP Certification to anyone who is accountable for managing health services or making health services purchasing decisions. In value-driven healthcare, it is essential that one can assess healthcare using transparent and accepted evaluation principles; MEP Certification teaches one how to develop evaluation methods."
For more information about the MEP Certification Program for individuals, visit www.PHIinstitute.org or contact Regan Weaver at rweaver@PHIinstitute.org / (513) 349-5846.
Founded in 2004, the Population Health Impact Institute is a 501c(3) nonprofit with a mission to promote credible, transparent, standardized, and replicable impact evaluations of defined population health management programs for public and private sector organizations through education, research and benchmarking services. Visit www.PHIinstitute.org for more information.
SOURCE The Population Health Impact Institute