WHIPPANY, N.J., Aug. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- PolyGel® is proud to announce that their ThermoActive ™ Cold & Hot Mobile CompressionShoulder Orthosis has been SADMERC – approved for L-Code L3670.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100804/NY45060 )
(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100804/NY45060 )
This is the most unique Shoulder
Each ThermoActive™ Shoulder Support consists of 3 parts:
(1) An anatomically designed left and right shoulder orthosis.
(2) A hand held air pump that provides customized compression to ensure 'total contact,' easy adjustments, and enhanced cold/heat treatments.
(3) A removable gel pack that can be easily used to provide deep analgesic cold or enhanced circulatory heat relief in a facility or home setting.
ThermoActive™ Shoulder Orthoses are available in both left and right models to:
(1) Make fitting without shoulder motion easier.
(2) Make use and adjustment of the compression bulb more convenient.
(3) Keep the 'arm' straps pulling towards the patient for ease of use and adjustments.
Due to its ability to apply either cold or hot therapy, ThermoActive™ addresses almost every type of pain or injury, from acute to chronic to post-surgery recovery. Having additional gel packs on hand makes it even faster to switch from hot to cold therapy or vice-versa in the same session or practice. Medical professionals and their patients will find that all ThermoActive™ products are easy to use in the office or at home.
For further information on ThermoActive™, please contact PolyGel® at 866-438-2297 or via e-mail at [email protected]. Also, please visit our websites at www.thermoactive.net or www.polygel.com.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Local anesthesia is a type of anesthesia generally used to block pain sensation only in a specific ...
Sea food allergy is the adverse response of the body''s immune system to the proteins present in ...
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...View All