LONDON, Nov. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
This new 1,007-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 180 tables,provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5208439
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics- Ambulatory Care Centers- Surgery Centers- Nursing Homes- Birth Centers and by test category:- Routine and Special Chemistry- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology- Flow Cytometry - Coagulation- Immunoproteins- Drugs of Abuse- TDM- Endocrine Function- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.- Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in RandD.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,007 pages and 180 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5208439 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/point-ofcare-diagnostics-market-2021-cancer-clinics-ambulatory-care-centers-surgery-centers-nursing-homes-birth-centers--supplier-shares-test-volume-and-sales-forecasts-competitive-strategies-innovative-technologies-instr-300561216.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Strokes occur when blood flow to an area of the brain is cut off. It is imperitive to detect the ...