Pneumatic Nebulizers Market Size Will Reach USD 894 Million by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global pneumatic nebulizers market was valued at USD 490.6 million in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of USD 893.9 million by 2025. The expansion is attributed to the increasing geriatric population base along with the growing need for home healthcare portable devices. The introduction of new systems featuring aerosol drug delivery technology with minimal drug wastage is expected to drive the market growth. For instance, in May 2013, Parion Sciences in partnership with Cambridge Consultants developed a technology that delivers tiny saline droplets that infiltrate deep into the lungs. The trans-nasal pulmonary aerosol delivery device currently undergoing clinical trial is intended for the treatment of cystic fibrosis.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Moreover, with the rising rate of hospital admissions and the resultant high expenditure, companies are encouraged to introduce home care devices that enable pre-hospitalization monitoring. Furthermore, the advent of integrated devices has empowered patients and physicians to share and access data on a single platform.
For instance, in March 2016, Philips received 510 (K) clearance for its Care Orchestrator. The cloud-based technology is a clinical management software, which promotes homecare for sleep apnea and respiratory care patients. Moreover, the clinical management system furnishes a single platform combining sleep and respiratory care, providing informatics and workflow intelligence for patients, providers, and payers.
Some of the major players operating include Omron Corporation, Philips Healthcare; PARI Pharma GmbH; GE Healthcare; Allied Healthcare; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Agilent Technologies; Medline Industries, Inc.; and Briggs Healthcare.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Pneumatic Nebulizer Market Analysis By Type (Vented, Breath-Actuated), By Region (North America (U.S. & Canada), Europe (UK & Germany), Asia Pacific (Japan, China & India), Latin America (Brazil & Mexico), Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts To 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pneumatic-nebulizer-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Vented nebulizers dominated the product type segment in 2015 owing to their high availability and affordable cost. Moreover, industry contributors are introducing new solutions that enable patient data access in one single platform. In November 2015, CareFusion introduced a new respiratory solution at the American Association for Respiratory Care Congress.
- North America is estimated to dominate the pneumatic nebulizers market in 2015. The introduction of advanced technological devices and the supportive medical coverage offered in this region is expected to further fuel market growth. For instance, in March 2015, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced the initiation of Phase III clinical trial for its SUN-101 solution using PARI Pharma's eFlow nebulizer system for COPD.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to its huge aging population base, increasing focus on preventive care, and government initiatives promoting technological innovations. In July 2015, Tribeca Care launched its online healthcare store to supply homecare respiratory products, wherein prominent medical brands such as Philips, Omron, Nidek, Karma, ResMed, and Vissco were brought under one roof.
- Sector players are integrating healthcare with technology to improve upon the current patient monitoring devices in the vertical for respiratory diseases. Moreover, increasing awareness around pre-assessment devices has further accelerated the demand for pneumatic nebulizers. In June 2016, Philips introduced the Patient Adherence Management Service at the 2016 SLEEP event to better patient compliance to sleep therapy.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Fluid Management Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluid-management-systems-market
- Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/kidney-fibrosis-treatment-market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/magnetic-resonance-imaging-market
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/gastrointestinal-endoscopic-devices-market
Grand View Research has segmented the pneumatic nebulizers market by type and region:
- Pneumatic nebulizers market Type Outlook (Market revenue in USD Million, 2014 -2025)
- Vented Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Breath-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Pneumatic nebulizers market Regional Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2014 -2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/pneumatic-nebulizer-market-increasing-acquisitions-investments-by-industry-players
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.