PharmaBoardroom Releases 'Healthcare and Life Sciences Review Italy'
LONDON, August 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Focus Reports today releases its new 76 page Italy Healthcare and Life Sciences Report 2016.
This report offers companies, investors, policymakers, and stakeholders crucial insight into the birthplace of the modern pharmaceutical industry; a country that has transitioned out of economic recession and is now benefiting from its prime geographic position, tradition for quality manufacturing, and concentration of expertise. It also depicts how stakeholders are attempting to tackle the challenges of pricing, regional disparity, and efficiency.
The report features in-depth exclusive interviews with leading figures from public institutions and private companies, comprehensive articles, and up-to-date facts and figures on the Italian healthcare and pharma sectors.
Featured topics include:
- Family-owned companies
- 'Made in Italy'
- New healthcare provision models
- Digital disruption
- Public-private collaboration
- Contract manufacturing
The report includes the contributions of:
- Walter Ricciardi, ISS
- Luca Pani, AIFA
- Massimo Scaccabarozzi, Farmindustria
- Georg Schroeckenfuchs, Novartis
- Massimo Visentin, Pfizer
It also includes featured in-depth interviews with:
- Alberto Chiesi, Chiesi
- Giorgio Milesi, Johnson & Johnson Medical
- Eugenio Aringhieri, Dompé
- Dr. Massimo Di Martino, Abiogen Pharma
- "The idea is to go global while all the time retaining the flexibility and attentiveness to quality that a smaller entity enjoys!"
Alberto Chiesi, Chiesi
- "The Made in Italy brand may look in good shape right now, but this is based on years of solid investment… going forward, the country will need to attract significant investment to the biopharmaceutical sector to retain its manufacturing prowess"
Alexander Zehnder, Sanofi
- "Traditionally R&D has been performed in-house within the larger firms [but] the sheer complexity of innovation today demands a wholly different approach"
Eugenio Aringhieri, Dompé
- "With its new patent agreements, tax credits and support for hiring PhDs, this is a good time to invest in the country"
Leonardo Vingiani, Assobiotec
Click here to register for free and download the report.
Media Contact: Name: Patrick Burton Email: email@example.com Phone: +44-1707-828-754