PharmaBoardroom Releases 'Healthcare and Life Sciences Review France Part II'
LONDON, October 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
PharmaBoardroom today releases its new 55 page France Healthcare & Life Sciences Review 2016 Part II.
This report offers companies, investors, policymakers, and stakeholders crucial insight into France; a country at the forefront of innovation, creativity and new trends in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. With some of the strictest legislation in Europe, French firms must be the very best in order to bring new innovations to market, helping to make France a world leader in R&D and clinical trials.
The report features in-depth exclusive interviews with leading figures from public institutions and private companies, comprehensive articles, and up-to-date facts and figures on the French healthcare and pharma sectors.
Featured topics include:
- Market Entry
- Portfolio Diversification
- Medical Devices
- Big Data
- France's Regional HCLS Hubs: Lyon, Lille & Alsace
- Home Care
- Preventative Healthcare
- Digital disruption
The report features in-depth interviews with:
- Jean-Christophe Barland, BMS
- Oliver Samama, Biotest
- Fréderic Duchesne, Pierre Fabre
- Lucile Blaise, ResMed
- Philippe Chêne, Winncare
- Pierre Henry Longeray, Merck
- Jean-Luc Bélingard, bioMérieux
- Elie Lobel, Orange Healthcare
- Patrick Biecheler, Roland Berger
- "One of the most attractive elements in France is the undeniable quality of the teams and the scientific research environment." Jean-Christophe Barland, BMS
- "Ultimately what really singles us out from other nations is our pioneering spirit, excellence in innovation and underlying creativeness." Muriel Penicaud, Business France
- "We're talking about a local medical devices market employing over 65,000 people, worth over EUR 19 billion and whose contributions are absolutely game-changing." Eric Le Roy, SNITEM
- "There are radical shifts afoot right now in France that look very likely to thoroughly reconfigure the way that future generations conceptualize healthcare." Carlos Jaime, Samsung
- "Lyon can genuinely claim to be the birthplace of the bio-industry." David Kimelfeld, Metropole de Lyon
Click here to register for free and download the report.
Media Contact: Patrick Burton Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 1707 828 754