LONDON, July 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
In Vitro, In Vivo, In Silico, Leading Developed Markets,
The pharma ADMET testing market is estimated at $7.43bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.32% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you: Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 149-page report you will receive 100 charts- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 149-page report provides clear detailed insight into the pharma ADMET testing market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Pharma ADMET Testing market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets: - In Vivo ADMET Testing - In Vitro ADMET Testing - In Silico ADMET Testing
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets: - The US - Japan - Germany - France - Italy - Spain - The UK - China - Brazil - Russia - India - South Korea - Rest of the World
• Our study includes SWOT and STEP analysis of this industry and market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the ADMET Testing industry: - Agilent Technologies - BIOVIA - Cyprotex - Bio-Rad Laboratories - Quintiles - CMIC - Charles River Laboratories - WuXi PharmaTech - Promega Corporation - Sigma-Aldrich (part of Merck KGaA)
A company profile gives you the following information where available: • Recent historical revenues • Discussion of a company's activities, technologies and outlook • Brief assessment of the company's ADMET strategy
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the pharma ADMET Testing market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Pharma ADMET Testing Market 2017-2027: In Vitro, In Vivo, In Silico, Leading Developed Markets, Leading Emerging Markets, Leading Companies.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1919/Pharma-ADMET-Testing-Market-2017-2027
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
AbD Serotec (now part of Bio-Rad Laboratories)
Aegis Analytical Corp
Albany Molecular Research
Caliper Life Sciences
Cambridge Cell Networks
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Catalina Health (now part of InVentiv Health)
Charles River Laboratories
ClinStar (now part of PRA Health Sciences)
EF Education First
EPS Holdings, Inc., formerly EPS Corporation
I3 Research (now part of InVentiv Health)
Harlan Laboratories (now part of Huntingdon Life Sciences)
Hospital Italiano of Buenos Aires
Huntingdon Life Sciences
JCL Bioassay Corporation (now part of CMIC)
Kendle (now part of INC Research)
Kforce Clinical Research (now part of InVentiv Health)
Life Technologies Corporation
Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation
Merck & Co.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
New York Stock Exchange
Organovo Holdings, Inc.
PharmaNet Development Group (now part of InVentiv Health)
PRA Health Sciences
Prodia Clinical Laboratory
ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services (now part of PRA Health Sciences)
Rosa & Co
Sekisui Medical Co.
Sugi Medical Co. (now part of CMIC)
Takara Bio Europe AB
Takara Bio Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific
West Coast Clinical Trials
XenoTech (now part of Sekisui)
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology Co., Ltd
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...
PUVA or photochemotherapy is used to treat several skin disorders with the help of UV light and the ...
Breathing in unclean air due to increasing air pollution could cause kidney damage with resultant ...View All