NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
SynopsisTimetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
SummaryTimetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment
- The Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Japan
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Japanese insurance industry
ScopeThis report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Japan:
- It provides historical values for the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Japan.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Japan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Highlights - Health insurance dominated the Japanese personal accident and health segment, with a direct written premium share of 84.2% in 2015.
- Japanese personal accident and health insurance penetration stood at 1.74% in 2015.
- EHI is a workplace-based health scheme covering employees and dependent family members. It is compulsory for companies employing more than five individuals to provide medical insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Japan's population is falling due to the declining birth rate and high mortality rate. The country's total population fell from 127.6 million in 2011 to 126.8 million in 2015.
- Factors such as the depreciation of the yen and low consumer confidence in travelling due to increasing terrorist attacks were the reasons behind the fall in outbound tourism.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01044768-summary/view-report.html
About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]US: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-japan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300404511.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sarcoma, is a cancer that may arise from several soft-tissues or bone. Treatment in early stages is ...
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...View All