Palisade Systems Delivers Next Generation Data Loss Prevention for the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
DES MOINES, Iowa, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Palisade Systems, the leader In Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions for the small and medium-sized enterprise, today launched the latest version of its comprehensive data loss prevention solution – the easiest-to-use and fastest-deployed solution on the market. PacketSure 8.0 helps organizations keep data secure and in compliance with government regulations. PacketSure 8.0 is available as an appliance to customers requiring an on-site solution, or as a managed service from Palisade's Managed Service Provider partners.
Palisade's core customers in the healthcare, education, finance, and insurance industries need an easy DLP solution, where the information technology group can just flip the switch and begin preventing accidental data loss.
PacketSure 8.0 provides the features that busy network security managers need to see what is actually happening on their network. Dashboards keep network professionals informed of content violations, traffic trends, cases awaiting resolution, social trends and other information flows within the organization. PacketSure 8.0 gives IT managers powerful tools to structure the best network policies for their companies, using content, protocol, and web filtering.
With PacketSure 8.0, organizations are kept up-to-date on the latest government compliance rules and regulations. Like prior versions, PacketSure 8.0 has certified interoperability with the Cisco IronPort S-Series Web Security Appliance (WSA), integration with Oracle's Content Access software, and uses Voltage Security for tighter encryption integration.
"The small and medium-sized enterprise continues to grow and invest in its long-term security, including data loss prevention solutions. But these groups have different needs than larger enterprises. Those needs are only met with a solution built specifically with smaller enterprises in mind," said Christian Renaud, president and CEO, Palisade Systems. "PacketSure is built for these businesses and industries. It's an easily deployed solution with the reporting and management needed to keep data secure and prevent loss."
PacketSure 8.0 Brings the Tools Needed for Premiere DLP Solutions
PacketSure 8.0 brings a new set of tools to the already-robust PacketSure DLP solution, including:
- Contextual Analysis of traffic patterns within an organization provides network managers the background they need to inform their remediation decisions. Flexible social graphs of SMTP traffic enables customers to determine where incidents originate, and other areas for concern.
- The Network Dashboard is an inclusive, one-stop widget for network intelligence. The new dashboard is fully customizable for each user, includes protocol, web and content filtering statistics, short- and long-term tracking, as well as customizable widgets.
- Case Management includes integrated incident and case tracking, including multiple cases per incident and multiple incidents per case, with the ability to assign owners based on departments and roles within the organization.
- Enhanced Reports Engine with fully customizable reports and an extensive library of report templates allowing for integration with protocols, Web and content. The report engine also integrates the new contextual analysis, and can be used as a separate module or within the new Network Dashboard.
PacketSure 8.0 Testimonials
PacketSure 8.0 is already deployed to current customers, and has been winning accolades:
- "We are charged with keeping our students' data secure. We've been long-standing customers of Palisade Systems, and when we went looking for a new data loss prevention system, at the end of the day we knew we would stick with PacketSure. The latest version's contextual analysis and reports keep us on top of data, and help us stay on top of FERPA compliance." -- Stephen Stiles, CTO, El Paso Independent School District
PacketSure 8.0 is available immediately, as either an on-premises appliance or via Palisade's network of Managed Service Provider partners.
About Palisade Systems
Palisade Systems, Inc., is an industry leader in the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) market. Palisade's patented DLP product, PacketSure, is the industry's only all-in-one appliance that can be installed and running in less than one hour. PacketSure helps organizations proactively secure sensitive and proprietary intellectual property from leaving data networks, defines and enforces access to internal network resources, and enforces compliance with federal privacy and industry security regulations such as HIPAA and GLBA. For more information, please visit http://www.palisadesystems.com or contact Palisade by telephone at 1.888.824.0720. Follow Palisade on Twitter, @PalisadeDLP
Palisade Systems, the Palisade Systems Logo and PacketSure are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of Palisade Systems. All other trademarks are the property of their registered owners.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Palisade Systems, Inc.