New York Real Estate Mogul Elie Hirschfeld's Fitness Tips for CEOs
NEW YORK, March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- New York real estate tycoon, Elie Hirschfeld, President of Hirschfeld Properties, LLC, who has completed over 75 triathlons in 25 years, offers the following training tips to fellow CEOs interested in competitive athletics.
- Pick a sport or an activity you enjoy. While many people ask which is the best activity to stay fit or to lose weight, I always suggest finding the activity you like because it is easier to stay committed.
- Cross train. It helps alleviate boredom by switching it up while working a larger variety of muscles.
- Exercise moderately. By not over-doing it, you will avoid burn out. If you are training for an event, increase effort in the days leading up to the race, but afterwards return to moderation.
- Have a goal. Whatever the goal, event or milestone, it will help keep you focused and committed.
- Avoid injury. Preventative measures include: checking in with a doctor from time to time, stretching, avoiding weight gain, eating healthy, etc.
- Keep at it. This is the key. There are plenty of days I just don't feel up to exercising or am just too tired. It is important to do something anyway on those days.
- Take pride in the effort. Feel good about achieving your goals and putting forth the effort.
Elie Hirschfeld launched www.hirschfeldsport.com, a website intended to foster athletic development that currently features triathlon training advice ranging from nutrition to endurance building. In addition, the site includes news stories from Hirschfeld's recent races to serve as motivation for like-minded sports enthusiasts. Visitors to the site can engage Hirschfeld via email with questions and receive support to help them achieve their sports and fitness goals.
Elie Hirschfeld currently serves as President of Hirschfeld Properties, LLC, a NYC based development firm. Hirschfeld Properties, LLC has engaged in the development or ownership of renowned office buildings, hotels, multi-family residential buildings, parking facilities and retail projects New York City. The company has contributed projects, such as New York's first open-air garage, the Hotel Pennsylvania, and the Manhattan Mall.
President and CEO of Hirschfeld Properties since 1997, Elie Hirschfeld has dedicated his professional life to real estate development planning and implementation. Since joining the company in 1976, Mr. Hirschfeld's projects have included the development of prominent New York City properties such as the Grand Sutton, the Hotel Pennsylvania, the Crowne Plaza Hotel, and Park Avenue Court.
Mr. Hirschfeld is responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the company and leading all aspects of development including new project analysis, lease marketing and negotiation, legal strategies, and architectural and construction management. Elie Hirschfeld directed Hirschfeld Properties, LLC into partnerships with other distinguished real estate development firms such as the Zeckendorf Organization, the Donald Trump Organization, The Silverstein Organization, Empire Realty Group, Belz Enterprises of Memphis and the shopping mall development group, The Mel Simon Organization.
Additionally, Hirschfeld is an avid sportsman, having completed the New York City Marathon and the New York City Triathlon several times, and the Mighty Hamptons Triathlon for the last twenty consecutive years.
SOURCE Hirschfeld Properties, LLC