New Streaming App Dedicated to Helping People Transform Their Health
BRISBANE, Australia, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The founders of Food Matters, Hungry For Change and FMTV have just launched a brand new App for iOS and debuted the service on Apple TV.
For those that don't know what FMTV is, Joe Cross (Fat Sick & Nearly Dead) sums it up quite nicely: "Think of it as the Netflix® for health-related documentaries".
Co-founder of FMTV and Food Matters, James Colquhoun says "FMTV has helped to transform thousands of people's lives across the globe. The impact of a powerful documentary, a simple healthy recipe tutorial, online health program or an expert interview simply can't be ignored. They are one of the quickest, easiest ways to help you change your health.
But so many of us are constantly on the go. That's why Laurentine and I wanted to make it even easier for you to access FMTV. Now with FMTV on Apple TV, and available as an app on any iOS device, health and wellness inspiration is literally at your fingertips, 24/7!"
In 2014, FMTV revolutionized the way we learn about health and wellness with an online video streaming service. Now with over 700 films and guided video programs to follow, FMTV provides the tools you need to help take care of your health, and the health of your loved ones no matter where you are in the world!
Today's launch of the FMTV app gives you unprecedented access to a wide variety of life-changing videos. Whether you're travelling the world or tuning in from the comfort of your own home you can:
- Watch documentaries that get you excited about life,
- Create delicious, nourishing recipes with step-by-step cooking videos,
- Revitalize with yoga or pilates classes anytime, anywhere,
- Connect with global health experts and ask your health questions,
- And so much more!
It's never been easier for you to take control of your health!
The app was designed to empower you, no matter where you are in the world and has all the same features and benefits current members love, including:
- A database of inspirational documentaries, delicious healthy recipes, yoga classes, meditations, expert interviews, and more!
- 'I want to' categories, providing direct access to the wellness topics that matter to them most,
- The ability to join "programs" exclusive to FMTV, including an exclusive 3-Day Detox, and the Total Wellness Summit, with many more programs coming soon!
- A 'Now Playing' option allowing you to indulge your curiosity and be entertained by a constant stream of inspirational, thought-provoking films,
- And the ability to manage your account, view your favorites and your usage history.
Simply download the app for free, then for only $9.99 a month (with a 7 day free trial), you'll have access to inspirational, educational videos to ignite a powerful health revolution across the world… starting with your own personal wellness journey!
James, Laurentine and the FMTV team are dedicated to providing the best health and wellness online streaming channel on earth, curating only the best videos to help you on your health journey, and in turn, leave the world a better place than they found it.
Press play and watch your health transform.
For more information:Visit www.fmtv.com/app
James Colquhoun, Co-Founder of FMTV, is available for a limited number of interviews by request. Please email Larina for availability.
Contact: Larina RobinsonFMTV firstname.lastname@example.org(+61) 7 3040 7073
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-streaming-app-dedicated-to-helping-people-transform-their-health-300287744.html
SOURCE Food Matters