CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Oct. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate libraries and information centers in the pharmaceutical sectorare under increasing pressure in today's environment of shrinking business resources. To meet those pressures, libraries and information centers need to demonstrate their value to their organization. That means library leaders need to know whether their
Research and consulting leader Best Practices, LLC undertook this new study to benchmark the services and resources of corporate libraries within the biopharmaceutical industry. This study will help library and information leaders compare the scope and delivery of library services at their companies with those at peer organizations. In addition, this research study will help library and information center leaders compare the budget, cost recovery and staffing for library services at their companies with those at leading organizations within the biopharmaceutical industry.
Across all study participants, about 83% of FTEs providing library services are within the library function, according to "Library Services Benchmarks 2017: Corporate Library Services in the Pharmaceutical Industry." The remaining 17% of FTEs providing library services are within other corporate functions.
Some of the issues addressed in this research include:
The full 42-page report provides library leaders with critical benchmarks that will allow them to compare their operations with those of leading organizations. Ten pharmaceutical companies participated in this benchmarking study.
Review a complimentary summary of the study at http://www.best-in-class.com/rr1470.htm.
For related research, visit the Best Practices, LLC Web site at www.best-in-class.com/.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-best-practices-llc-study-presents-current-benchmarks-on-corporate-library-services-in-the-pharmaceutical-industry-300544915.html
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Leukoplakia refers to a painless, raised white patch in the mouth that does not go away on rubbing, ...
Health insurance has emerged one of the fastest growing segments in the non-life insurance industry ...
Strabismus or squint is a failure of the two eyes to maintain proper alignment when looking at an ...View All