NMT Medical, Inc. Adds Intellectual Property to Its Sealed Bid Sale of Friday, June 10, 2011 at Twelve O'Clock Noon
WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass., May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NMT Medical, Inc. adds intellectual property, which has been assigned to Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A. ("Finn") of the firm Finn, Warnke & Gayton, LLP to be liquidated for the benefit of NMT Medical creditors, to its sealed bid sale of June 10, 2011.
The intellectual property is:
- Nitinol and Other Novel Implants for Septal Defect Repair
- Radiofrequency Technology for Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Adhesive Technology for Bonding of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Suturing and Clip Technology for Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Devices for Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Obliteration and Remodeling
- Transseptal Puncture Technology
- Catheter-Related Technologies
- Shape-Memory Related Technology
- Distal Protection/Embolic Protection System
- Anastomosis Devices
The intellectual property, patents, etc. will be sold at a sealed bid sale on Friday, June 10, 2011 at noon. Persons interested in bidding must sign a Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement ("CDA") obtained from Finn's Office – jffinnjr@finnwarnkegayton or 781-237-8840. They will then receive a bid package.
About Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A.
Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A. is a founding partner of the firm Finn, Warnke & Gayton (www.finnwarnkegayton.com), Certified Public Accountants of Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts. He works primarily in the area of management consulting for distressed enterprises, bankruptcy accounting and related matters, such as assignee for the benefit of creditors and liquidating agent for a corporation. He has been involved in a number of loan workouts and bankruptcy cases for thirty-seven (37) years. His most recent Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors in the biotech field include Spherics, Inc., ActivBiotics, Inc., Prospect Therapeutics, Inc., EPIX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Source MDx.
For further information, please contact Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A. at 781-237-8840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A.