LEXINGTON, Ky., April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- There's the cool mom, the overprotective mom and the soccer mom. No matter which
one raised you, they all have one thing in common (no, not mom jeans) - they love a spa day. Whether you're looking for a special Mother's Day
gift for a new mom or an empty-nester, there's a spa experience out there that
"This Mother's Day, introduce your mom to the spa lifestyle, because the benefits of spa-going are immeasurable," said ISPA President Lynne McNees. "She can learn healthy cooking methods, skin care tips and relaxation techniques. After all, the No. 1 reason people go to the spa is to reduce stress and relax."
ISPA members are offering specials for first-time moms, mums who need some R&R and mothers & daughters:
Bun in the Oven:
- Edamame Spa, Philadelphia, PA - Mama Mio™ Yummy Tummy – Exfoliate and improve the tonicity of your abdomen with a serum and treatment mask. Also, enjoy a leg and foot massage. $140 for 50 minutes.
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Glenwood, CO – Prenatal Massage – This massage helps expectant mothers reduce anxiety, improve circulation and balance hormones. $95 for 50 minutes.
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, FL – Pre & Post Natal Escape – Enjoy a pre-natal treatment, maternity massage and matching mom and baby tanks. This two-hour package is $250, and on May 16 you can add-on Mommy & Baby Yoga for $25.
- The Spa at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, PA – Rose Garden Collection – The Rose Garden Hydrating Body Wrap, Massage and Foot Treatment with lunch are packaged for $284. This four-hour treatment is available Monday-Thursday, May 3-27.
- Spa Montage, Laguna Beach, CA – A Day of Indulgence – A 60-minute massage, poolside lunch and sunset yoga will zen Mom out. Available Monday-Thursday for $200.
- VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, AZ – Mother's Day Spa Party – Treat Mom to a choice of a 60-minute massage, Being TRUE facial or pedicure. Then choose four mini-treatments like eye contouring or a quantum biofeedback stress buster. Finish the day with yoga, belly dancing or hula lessons. All for $125.
Like Mother Like Daughter:
- Cal-a-Vie Health Spa, Vista, CA – Mom & Teen Week – Bond together with fashion shows, make-up lessons, skin care tips, cooking demonstrations, dance classes and tons of spa treatments. A three-night stay starts at $5,993.
- Murad Inclusive Health Spa, El Segundo, CA – Purchase a gift card for mom and receive spa rewards for yourself. Purchase a $100 gift card and receive $20 in rewards; $200 gets you $60 and $300 lets you spend $100.
- Red Mountain Resort & Spa, Ivins, UT – Mother-Daughter Adventure Package – Share 50-minute Swedish massages, morning hikes, cooking demonstrations and personal discovery activities with your mom. Four-day escapes start at $229 per person.
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. More details are available on www.experienceispa.com.
1.859.425.5072, [email protected]om
SOURCE International SPA Association