PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 5 The Mobile Massage Team (www.mobilemassageteam.com), a leading provider of on-site seated massage services for corporate wellness programs, promotional events, and special affairs, welcomes eleven new team members to its therapist roster in the Northeast U.S. region.
"We are very pleased to welcome these new team members," said Ronald Schaffer, vice president of sales, Mobile Massage Team. "They reflect the continued growth of our business model and will help us continue to provide services of the highest caliber to our clients."
The following new team members include:
- Chuck Barrett, a graduate of N.M.T.I. in Philadelphia. Mr. Barrett has been doing massage for 3 years, works at 2 spas, and has his own practice.
- Tammy Boss, a graduate of PA School of Muscle Therapy. Ms. Boss, has been a massage therapist for 12 years, and also has a Bachelor's Degree in Communication from Bloomsburg University.
- Patricia Cambell, a therapist for 2 1/2 years. Ms. Cambell works at a local fitness center and also has a degree in social work.
- Maria Fernandez, a graduate of Lincoln Technical Institute. Ms. Fernandez specializes in deep tissue massage and also works at a chiropractic office in Philadelphia.
- Alice Heffner, a graduate of DPT Business School in Philadelphia. Ms. Heffner specializes in deep tissue massage and hydrotherapy.
- Frank Helleis, a graduate of Cortiva Institute. Mr. Helleis works at Gold's Gym as a massage therapist and personal trainer. He does bi-weekly sports massage at Chester Valley Running Store in West Chester, PA. and also services clients in their homes or at his office in Royersford, PA.
- Karen Kresgee, a massage therapist for over 15 years. Ms. Kresgee has her own practice and volunteers her time doing free massage at nursing homes.
- Ryan Mallory, a graduate of Anthem Institute. Mr. Mallory specializes in sports massage and has been a therapist for 5 years.
- Scott Neal, a graduate of the PA School of Muscle Therapy. Mr. Neal has his own practice as a massage therapist and personal trainer.
- Nadina Newman, a graduate of Cortiva Institute. Ms. Newman specializes in therapeutic bodywork and has her own practice called Massage Indulgence Bodywork, located in Glenside, PA.
- Zenaida Rodriguez, a graduate of National Massage Therapy Institute. Ms. Rodriguez has been practicing massage therapy in Philadelphia since 2006.
From the reduction of stress and anxiety, to the improvement of blood circulation and pain reduction, the benefits of massage therapy are widely documented.
However, in today's fast paced, high tension world, the majority of individuals do not have the time or resources available for intensive and expensive captive spa services.
The Mobile Massage Team on-site seated massage service platform offers a new and unique paradigm in bringing these benefits to all individuals in an efficient and cost-effective manner, inside or outside of the workplace.
"Whether it be companies looking to reward their hard working employees or attract customers at sales event, organizations looking to enhance fund raisers or charity affairs, or individuals looking to improve any special occasion such as wedding rehearsals, family reunions, birthday parties, etc., the Mobile Massage Team provides a sensible, cost effective, one stop solution for a broad range of needs," says Schaffer.
About Mobile Massage Team
The Mobile Massage Team (www.mobilemassageteam.com) and its parent company, MMT Holdings LLC, are based out of Philadelphia, PA. The Mobile Massage Team is a leading service provider of on-site seated massage services for corporate wellness programs, promotional events, and special affairs.
SOURCE The Mobile Massage Team