Medical Holography Market Size Will Reach USD 4.04 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The medical holography market is expected to reach USD 4.04 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The medical holography market is predominantly driven by the increasing penetration of holographic displays in diagnostic imaging for educational and training purposes due to the generation of high quality 3D images, which provide a better insight into disease progression.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
The unprecedented penetration rate of holography products is attributable to the inherent benefits of this technology over conventional alternatives, which influence companies to work further toward developing these products for subsequent commercialization.
Furthermore, the high physician demand to gain deep insights during diagnosis is widening the scope for sector growth. In addition, heightening technological sophistication is presumed to accentuate the market uptake of holography products and encourage high participation by the companies.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Medical Holography Market Analysis By Product (Holographic Display, Laser, Touchable, Piston, Semi-Transparent, Microscope, Print, Software), By Application, By End Use And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-holography-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- In 2015, holographic displays accounted for the dominant share in the product segment owing to surging demand for precision in assisted surgeries. In addition, consistent advancements in this field are presumed to further present this segment with opportunities in the future. For instance, in December 2014, Bristol University developed a touchable holographic display through the generation of air disturbances using ultrasound to create 3D haptic shapes
- Medical imaging is expected to grow at a constant rate during the forecast period due to the consistent efforts of major companies to promote the incorporation of holographic products in clinical applications. For instance, in October 2014, Zebra Imaging entered into a partnership with Zygote Media Group to develop advanced 3D biomedical models to visualize human anatomy
- In 2015, North America held a substantial share of the overall market with a share of over 38.0%. This is attributed to the consistent number of investments in the R&D sector. Consequently, the technological advances in the medical holography market space has led to a significant increase in the adoption of these products owing to the better diagnostic outcomes
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit an exponential CAGR of over 32.0% during the forecast period. The lucrative growth rate is attributable to the rising healthcare spending, consistently growing healthcare infrastructure, and growing awareness levels with respect to the usage of holography products in medical applications
- The key players are consistently undertaking new product development and collaborative strategies to attain a higher market share and gain a competitive position in this sector. For instance, in October 2013, RealView Imaging Ltd. and Royal Philips completed an assessment of live 3D holographic imaging, which facilitates 3D interaction and facilitates minimally-invasive structural heart disease procedures
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pneumonia Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pneumonia-market
- High Content Screening Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-content-screening-market
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulmonary-drug-delivery-systems-market
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spinal-non-fusion-technologies-market
Grand View Research has segmented the medical holography market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Global Medical Holography Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Holographic Display
- Global Medical Holography Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Education
- Biomedical Research
- Medical Imaging
- Global Medical Holography End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Academic Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Biomedical Research
- Global Medical Holography Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/medical-holography-market-increased-adoption-medical-imaging
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.