Medical Gas Equipment Market Size to Exceed $7bn by 2024: Global Market Insights Inc.
OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, November 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Medical Gas Equipment Market size is estimated to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2024; as reported by Global Market Insights, Inc.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160418/799556-a )
Strong home healthcare trends resulting into rising demand for packaged medical grade gases, coupled with growing incidence of target diseases should drive the global medical gas equipment market size. Rising geriatric population, implementation of the U.S. FDA Safety and Innovation Act and presence of untapped opportunities in emerging markets of India, China, and Brazil should fuel medical gas equipment market growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/840
Elimination of drug user fee for medical gases and equipment will encourage filing for intellectual property rights and curbing manufacturer's costs, thus increasing profit margins for industry participants. Growing incidence of ailments requiring long term care and surgical interventions should accelerate medical gas equipment market penetration. Vacuum systems held over 30% medical gas equipment market share with USD 1.1 billion in 2015 and anticipated to surpass USD 2.2 billion by 2024. Growing medical gas equipment market penetration coupled with their rising prices will stimulate business segment growth.
Medical masks will be the fastest growing segment, owing to their low manufacturing cost and high demand. Other segments such as medical regulators and gas outlets should also manifest strong growth due to rising number of safety initiatives. Increasing disposable incomes associated with economic development and large population size in Asian and East European regions provide lucrative medical gas equipment growth opportunities for the market. For instance, presence of a large labor base and economic growth should offer immense growth opportunities to medical gas and equipment manufacturers.
Browse key industry insights spread across 95 pages with 17 market data tables & 10 figures & charts from the report, "Medical Gas Equipment Market Size By Product (Manifolds, Outlets, Hose Assemblies and Valves, Alarm Systems, Cylinders, Flowmeters, Regulators, Medical Air Compressors, Vacuum Systems, Masks), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global medical gas equipment market size is slated to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2024, from 3.7 billion in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2024.
- Manifolds were over USD 1.1 billion in 2015 on revenue, anticipated to surpass USD 2.2 billion by 2024 growing at 7.8% from 2016 to 2024.
- U.S. medical gas equipment market size contributed for over 80% of North America revenue share in 2015. Presence of manufacturer friendly organizations such as GAWDA and CGA, and the implementation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act in July 2012 should contribute to the its largest share.
- Europe medical gas equipment market share was second largest revenue generating region in 2015, with growth hinged at Germany and U.K. Presence of supportive associations such as the European Industrial Gases Association, Medical Gas Association will encourage regional business growth. Germany medical gas equipment market size will expand from USD 296 million in 2015 to reach over USD 533 million by 2024. UK medical gas equipment market will witness robust 6.9% CAGR from 2016 to 2024.
- China medical gas equipment market size will witness strong 10% CAGR from 2016 to 2024 to surpass USD 472 million by 2024. Growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of pulmonary disorders and growing number of medical casualties should boost business growth.
- Global medical gas equipment market rivalry should remain higher over the forecast period. Extensive presence of local manufacturers, limited product differentiation opportunities, and entry of manufacturers with strong financial muscle should intensify industry competitiveness.
- The majority medical gas equipment market share was held by Air Liquide and Linde Gas. The other notable industry participants include Air Products and Chemicals, Praxair, Air Gas, Matheson Tri-Gas, and BeaconMedaes.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/840
Global Medical gas equipment market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2012 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Medical Gas Equipment Market By Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2024)
- Vacuum System
- Alarm Systems
- Medical Air Compressors
- Cylinders and Accessories
- Hose Assemblies and Valves
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzers Market Size By Product (Benchtop, Portable), By Application (Blood Gas Analyzers, Electrolyte Analyzers, Combined), By End-User (Central Laboratories, Point-of-care) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, Spain, France, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2023
- Apheresis Equipment Market Size By Product (Machine, Disposable Kits), By Application (Renal Disease, Hematology, Neurology), By Technology (Membrane Filtration, Centrifugation), By Procedure (Plasmapheresis, LDL-apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Leukapheresis, Photopheresis, Erythrocytapheresis), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa), Application Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Contact Us: Arun Hegde Corporate Sales, USA Global Market Insights, Inc. Phone: 1-302-846-7766 Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.gminsights.com
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.