LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- How well does your Rheumatoid Arthritis medical affairs team performance compare with
the rest? Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214618How well does your Rheumatoid Arthritis medical affairs team performance compare with the rest? Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Rheumatoid Arthritis 2017 (US) to discover
how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline. This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 11 leading treatments for rheumatoid arthritis from AbbVie, Amgen, BMS, Janssen Biotech, Pfizer, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi and UCB. It shows:
• How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services. • What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better. • How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team. It's time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage. Top Takeaways
• Are leaders losing their focus? One team strides ahead with 77% of physicians recalling an interaction within the last 6 months, but this is down from 85% in 2016. Does this suggest a lack of focus, and how does your team stack up? • Are patients the main focus, or is it something else? How much do US physicians rely on medical affairs to help them improve patient access, education and outcomes? And are they spending more or less time doing this than before? • It's not just about biologics. With small molecules becoming a critical component of RA treatment, how does the medical affairs team for one of the key small molecule therapies perform? Are they leaders, or are they laggards? • Good news for all. Physicians praised every RA brand for at least 4 areas of support provided by medical affairs teams. Where in this mix does your brand sit? • Information or attitude? When it comes to what physicians recommend in terms of key areas for improvement, is it information, attitude or something else? Could addressing these tip the balance? Insight into Medical affairs teams for these Rheumatoid Arthritis treatments
• Actemra (tocilizumab; Roche) • Cimzia (certolizumab pegol; UCB) • Enbrel (etanercept; Amgen) • Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie) • Inflectra (infliximab; Pfizer) • Kevzara (sarilumab; Sanofi/Regeneron) • Orencia (abatacept; Bristol-Myers Squibb) • Remicade (infliximab; Janssen Biotech) • Rituxan (rituximab; Roche/Biogen) • Simponi (golimumab; Janssen Biotech) • Xeljanz (tofacitinib; Pfizer) A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of medical affairs teams for 12 leading rheumatoid arthritis brands—answering important questions like: What do physicians need?
• How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team? • What services do they consider most important? • How often should you contact them? What channels are best? Does your medical affairs team deliver?
• How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors? • How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas? • How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall? What needs improvement?
• Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors? • Where do you need to improve? • How can your team enhance its services? Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors We surveyed 100 US-based rheumatologists, chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents:
• Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years • See at least 5 patients a typical month • Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care • Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months. We conducted the survey between October 5-28, 2017
.Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214618 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-affairs-reputations-us-ra-300562862.html