NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Description
Close rivalries among US psoriasis medical affairs teams. Will your team come out on top?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04833549In the US, nearly all of the psoriasis medical affairs teams we surveyed are running neck and neck with at least one rival. The 100 dermatologists we polled say that each of those
teams needs improvement in at least one specific area, but are those targeted improvements enough to put your team ahead of the competition?" Discover all the ways you can improve your medical affair services in Medical Affairs Reputations: Psoriasis (US). Discover all the ways you can improve your medical affair services in Medical Affairs Reputations: Psoriasis (US). Comparing 8 major psoriasis treatments from AbbVie, Amgen, Celgene, Eli Lilly, Janssen Biotech, Pfizer, and Novartis, this report reveals:
- How dermatologists rate your team overall, and on 12 key medical affairs services. - Which medical affairs services are most important. - How, and how often dermatologists want to meet with your team. - What you can do to improve your medical affairs services. Top Takeaways
- Tight races down the line: Rated for overall quality of interactions, the 1st, 3rd, and 5th place teams are each only half a point ahead of their closest rivals. - Delivering where it counts: Most teams earned solid performance and satisfaction ratings, but two are lagging behind—especially in the areas that matter most to doctors. - Information is the #1 priority: The most important medical affairs services all relate to providing information that doctors can use to make better treatment decisions. - Information provision is the #1 area for improvement: Doctors identified specific services that each team needs to improve, as well as general ways teams can improve information provision. - Moderately active market: In the past six months, only half of the teams interacted with more than 70% of doctors surveyed, and the least active teams saw no more than 40% of them. - Doctors want to see teams in-person and not too often: The report reveals how, and how frequently your team should engage. Insight into Medical Affairs Teams for These Psoriasis Treatments
- Cosentyx (secukinumab; Novartis) - Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie) - Inflectra (infliximab-dyyb; Pfizer) - Otezla (apremilast; Celgene) - Remicade (infliximab; Janssen Biotech) - Stelara (ustekinumab; Janssen Biotech) - Taltz (ixekizumab; Eli Lilly) An Expert-designed Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 8 medical affairs teams—answering important questions like: What do doctors need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team? - What services do they consider most important? - How often should you contact them? What channels are best? Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors? - How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas? - How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall? What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors? - Where do you need to improve? - How can your team enhance its services? Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors We surveyed 100 US dermatologists—chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents: - Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years - See at least 5 patients with psoriasis in a typical month - Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care - Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months. We conducted the survey between January 11th and 16th, 2017. Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04833549
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place. __________________________ Contact Clare: email@example.com
US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-affairs-reputations-us-pso-300558798.html