LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- How well does your asthma/COPD medical affairs team performance compare with the rest? Download
the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214591According to this latest survey of 100 US pulmonologists and primary care physicians, the performance of asthma/COPD medical affairs teams for some high profile brands still has a way to
go in some key areas. Find out what physicians think is done well; what they want to see more of; and why some are dissatisfied. Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Asthma/COPD 2017 (US) to discover how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline. This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 12 leading treatments for asthma/COPD from AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Novartis, and Roche. It shows:
• How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services. • What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better. • How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team. It's time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage. Top Takeaways
• Leader or laggard? One team strides ahead with 82% of physicians recalling an interaction within the last 6 months – whereas another is lagging way behind with less than a quarter of physicians recalling an interaction. How does your team stack up? • Patient focus. How much do US physicians rely on medical affairs to help them improve patient access, education and outcomes? And are they spending more or less time doing this than before? • It's not just about small molecules. With biologics becoming a critical part of asthma management, how do the medical affairs teams for two of the key biologics perform, both against each other and their small molecule peers? • Good news for all. Physicians praised every drug for at least 4 areas of support provided by medical affairs teams. • Information or attitude? When it comes to what physicians recommend in terms of key areas for improvement, is it information, attitude or something else? Could addressing these tip the balance? Insight into Medical affairs teams for these asthma/COPD treatments
• Advair (fluticasone/salmeterol; GSK) • Anoro (umeclidinium/vilanterol; GSK) • Arcapta (indacaterol; Novartis) • Breo Ellipta (vilanterol/fluticasone furoate; GSK) • Daliresp (roflumilast; AstraZeneca) • Nucala (mepolizumab; GSK) • Seebri (glycopyrronium; Novartis) • Spiriva (tiotropium; Boehringer Ingelheim) • Symbicort (budesonide/formoterol; AstraZeneca) • Tudorza (aclidinium; AstraZeneca) • Utibron (indacaterol/glycopyrronium; Novartis) • Xolair (omalizumab; Roche/Novartis) A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of medical affairs teams for 12 leading asthma/COPD brands—answering important questions like: What do physicians need?
• How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team? • What services do they consider most important? • How often should you contact them? What channels are best? Does your medical affairs team deliver?
• How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors? • How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas? • How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall? What needs improvement?
• Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors? • Where do you need to improve? • How can your team enhance its services? Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors We surveyed 100 US-based pulmonologists and primary care physicians, chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents:
• Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years • See at least 5 asthma/COPD patients a typical month • Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care • Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months. We conducted the survey between August 1st and 16th, 2017
.Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214591 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-affairs-reputations-us-asthmacopd-300562855.html