LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- How well does your Rheumatoid Arthritis medical affairs team performance compare with
the rest? Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214619According to this latest survey of 150 rheumatologists across the EU5 (UK, France
) the performance of rheumatoid arthritis medical affairs teams still has a way to go in some key areas. Find out what physicians think is done well; what they want to see more of; and why some are dissatisfied. Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Rheumatoid Arthritis 2017 (EU5) to discover how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline. This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 12 leading treatments for rheumatoid arthritis from AbbVie, Biogen, BMS, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Mundipharma, Napp, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi and UCB. It shows:
• How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services. • What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better. • How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team. It's time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage. Top Takeaways
• Tightly bunched at the top. Six teams have leapt ahead with over 70% of physicians recalling an interaction within the last 6 months. Where does your team sit? At the top or toward the bottom? • Building confidence. How much do European physicians rely on medical affairs to answer questions about off-label usage? What are they spending more time talking about to medical affairs professionals than ever before? • Fierce competition. One team has leapt to the top of the satisfaction tables for almost every medical affairs attribute. Which team is it, and what can other teams do to catch up? • It's not just about biologics. With small molecules becoming a critical component of RA treatment, how does the medical affairs team for one of the key small molecule therapies perform? Are they leaders, are they laggards and how does your brand compare? • Are biosimilars delivering the goods? 3 biosimilar brands are included in the survey, but how do they compare to their reference products and what opportunities are open to the medical affairs team to improve overall performance? • Is it about information or attitude? Do respondents value information of attitude when it comes to offering advice to medical affairs teams on specific areas of improvement? Insight into Medical affairs teams for these Rheumatoid Arthritis treatments
• Benepali (etanercept; Biogen) • Cimzia (certolizumab pegol; UCB) • Enbrel (etanercept; Pfizer) • Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie) • Inflectra (infliximab; Pfizer) • MabThera (rituximab; Roche) • Orencia (abatacept; Bristol-Myers Squibb) • Remicade (infliximab; Merck Sharp & Dohme) • Remsima (infliximab; Napp/Mundipharma) • RoActemra (tocilizumab; Roche) • Simponi (golimumab; Janssen Biotech) • Xeljanz (tofacitinib; Pfizer) A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of medical affairs teams for 12 leading rheumatoid arthritis brands—answering important questions like: What do physicians need?
• How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team? • What services do they consider most important? • How often should you contact them? What channels are best? Does your medical affairs team deliver?
• How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors? • How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas? • How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall? What needs improvement?
• Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors? • Where do you need to improve? • How can your team enhance its services? Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors We surveyed 150 rheumatologists from the EU5 (France
, UK) chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents:
• Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years • See at least 5 patients a typical month • Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care • Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months. We conducted the survey between October 5-28, 2017
.Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214619 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-affairs-reputations-eu5-ra-300562864.html