LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- How well does your Parkinson's Disease medical affairs team performance compare with
the rest? Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214617According to this latest survey of 150 neurologists across the EU5 (UK, France
) the performance of Parkinson's Disease medical affairs teams still has a way to go in some key areas. Find out what physicians think is done well; what they want to see more of; and why some are dissatisfied. Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Parkinson's Disease 2017 (EU5) to discover how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline. This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 9 leading treatments for Parkinson's Disease from AbbVie, Britannia, GSK, Lundbeck, Meda Pharma, Novartis, Teva, UCB and Zambon. It shows:
• How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services. • What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better. • How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team. It's time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage. Top Takeaways
• One clear winner, but plenty to play for. Four teams visit over two thirds of physicians, with one a full 10 points clear in the lead; is this your team? If not, what can you do to gain ground? • Building confidence. How much do European physicians rely on medical affairs to answer questions about off-label usage? What are they spending more time talking about to medical affairs professionals than ever before? • How are the new kids on the block faring against the old guard? New brands on the market are benchmarked against established therapies, but how are they doing? Is it a case of not enough time on the market, or are they proactively shaping physician sentiment? • Are patients the main focus, or is it something else? How much do European physicians rely on medical affairs to help them improve patient access, education and outcomes? And are they spending more or less time doing this than before? • Information or attitude? When it comes to what physicians recommend in terms of key areas for improvement, is it information, attitude or something else? Could addressing these tip the balance? Insight into Medical affairs teams for these Parkinson's Disease treatments
• Apokinon (apomorphine SC; Britannia) • Azilect (rasagiline; Teva/Lundbeck) • Comtan (entacapone; Novartis) • Dostinex (cabergoline; Pfizer) • Duodopa (levodopa/carbidopa intraduodenal; AbbVie) • Neupro (rotigotine; UCB) • Requip (ropinirole; GSK) • Tasmar (tolcapone; Meda Pharma) • Xadago (safinamide; Zambon) A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of medical affairs teams for 9 leading Parkinson's Disease brands—answering important questions like: What do physicians need?
• How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team? • What services do they consider most important? • How often should you contact them? What channels are best? Does your medical affairs team deliver?
• How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors? • How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas? • How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall? What needs improvement?
• Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors? • Where do you need to improve? • How can your team enhance its services? Based on Interviews with Practising Physicians We surveyed 150 neurologists from the EU5 (France
, UK) chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents:
• Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years • See at least 5 Parkinson's Disease patients a typical month • Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care • Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months. We conducted the survey between October 9-25, 2017
.Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214617 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-affairs-reputations-eu5-parkinsons-disease-300562861.html