May 17th Deadline Approaching for Tennessee Businesses: "Health of Your Business Grant" Helps Tennessee Employer Improve Health of Its Workforce
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released today by Onlife Health:
WHAT: For Tennessee employers committed to improving the health of their workforce, Onlife Health is currently accepting submissions for its Health of Your Business Grant. One company will receive one year of Onlife's comprehensive wellness services to jumpstart its employee wellness efforts. Services include:
- onthemark Healthy Worksite Consultation
- Onlifeondemand.com Client Engagement Toolkit
- Liveon Member Web Portal
- onmyteam Dedicated Health Coaching
- onmytime Self-Directed Educational Programs
- onsite Coaching
- oncourse Onsite Fitness Program
- Electronic Communications
The grant is valued at approximately $100-$150 per employee. An overall wellness package will be customized for the grant recipient based on employee and employer needs. The grant recipient will be the subject of a case study evaluating successful efforts in the state of Tennessee.
DEADLINE: Closing date for submissions is May 17, 2011.
- At least 750 employees
- Headquarters or a regional office in Tennessee
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the health of their business.
WHY: Tennessee ranks 2nd in adult obesity, 4th in diabetes, 4th in physical inactivity and 7th in tobacco use.
SOURCE Onlife Health