Mastery of Myeloma Continuing Education Training Program for the Multidisciplinary Care Team Set for Western Region
MORRISVILLE, Pa., Oct. 15 -- Managing Myeloma (www.ManagingMyeloma.com), an accredited educational initiative for multidisciplinary professionals, announces the launch of a series of regional continuing education activities to be held through October and November in five western states. These activities are live, interactive events that allow participants the opportunity to work through actual clinical cases with national and regional experts in managing myeloma, as well as neurologists, nephrologists, and bone care specialists with expertise in myeloma.
Clinicians confront many challenges in effectively tailoring treatment for individual patients with multiple myeloma. These training sessions bring community practitioners and specialists together to specifically address these myeloma management issues in a “grand-rounds” style interactive environment. All meetings take place on Saturday from 7:30 am – 1:00 pm and include breakfast and lunch.
- Treatment selection tailored to individual medical history
- Treatment sequencing
- Best practices for pre-existing comorbidities
- Myeloma-associated sequelae
- Treatment-related side effects
Dates and Locations
- Saturday, October 17, 2009 – Denver, CO (JW Marriott Denver at Cherry Creek)
- Saturday, October 24, 2009 – Portland, OR (The Westin Portland)
- Saturday, October 31, 2009 – Marina del Rey, CA (Marriott Marina del Rey)
- Saturday, November 7, 2009 – San Francisco, CA (San Francisco Marriott Union Square)
- Saturday, November 14, 2009 – Tempe, AZ (The Buttes Marriott Resort)
For more information and to register, contact MediCom project coordinator Lisa Hanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-408-4242, ext.128.
About MediCom Worldwide
MediCom Worldwide is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians; is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education to provide pharmacy continuing education; and is approved by the California State Board of Registered Nursing to provide nursing continuing education.
Managing Myeloma is one of three multiple award-winning integrated educational initiatives developed and managed by MediCom Worldwide, Inc. Like the myeloma site, the Migraine Resource Network and Emerging Solutions in Pain websites are also repositories of both educational and practical resources that support multidisciplinary communities of practitioners in their respective therapeutic categories.
SOURCE MediCom Worldwide