PUNE, India, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The report "Major Depressive Disorder - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" provides
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160518/369101
Get Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/major-depressive-disorder-pipeline-review-h1-2016 .
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Companies Involved in Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutics Development: Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc., Alkermes Plc, Allergan Plc, Angelini Group, Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioCrea GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cerecor Inc., e-Therapeutics Plc, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, H. Lundbeck A/S, Hua Medicine Ltd., Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lead Discovery Center GmbH, Les Laboratoires Servier SAS, Luye Pharma Group Ltd., Mapreg S.A.S., Methylation Sciences Inc., miCure Therapeutics Ltd., Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Neuralstem, Inc., nLife Therapeutics, S.L., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc., Richter Gedeon Nyrt., Saniona AB, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Suven Life Sciences Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, TRImaran Pharma, Inc., Turing Pharmaceuticals AG, VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc.
Purchase a 1-User License Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=469336 .
Drug Profiles discussed in this report includes: (aripiprazole + sertraline), (buprenorphine hydrochloride + samidorphan l-malate), AAD-2004, ALKS-7119, AN-788, aripiprazole, AV-101, AVP-786, basimglurant, BLI-1005, brexpiprazole, bupropion hydrochloride ER, cariprazine, CB-2202, CERC-301, CERC-501, D-473, edivoxetine hydrochloride, esketamine hydrochloride, gepirone hydrochloride ER, ITI-007, JNJ-42847922, ketamine hydrochloride, lurasidone hydrochloride, LY-03005, MAP-4343, MIN-117, miR-135, MSI-195, NLF-NEU, NP-11948, NRX-1074, NSI-189, onabotulinumtoxin A, PH-10, rapastinel, RP-5063, S-47445, sirukumab, Small Molecule to Inhibit FKBP51 for Anxiety and Major Depressive Disorder, Small Molecule to Target SLC6A15 for Major Depressive Disorder, Small Molecules to Antagonize mGLUR5 for Central Nervous System Disorders, Small Molecules to Antagonize NMDA Receptor 2B for Depression and Major Depressive Disorder, Small Molecules to Antagonize NMDA Receptor and CHRNA7 for Central Nervous System, SNA-1, SRX-246, SUVN-911, TAK-653, tramadol hydrochloride, trazodone hydrochloride, vortioxetine hydrobromide and VU-0431316.
Scope of this report includes:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Major Depressive Disorder
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Major Depressive Disorder by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Major Depressive Disorder therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Major Depressive Disorder therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Major Depressive Disorder
Request a sample copy@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/major-depressive-disorder-pipeline-review-h1-2016 .
Contact for More Information at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (646) 845 9349 (US) and +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Media Contact: Norah Trent, WiseGuy Reports, +1 646 845 9349, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE WiseGuy Reports
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Fasciotomy is a surgical procedure where the fascia is incised to relieve the compartmental ...
Angioedema is a condition that causes leakage of blood vessels resulting in the swelling of deeper ...
Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is a sudden, acute life-threatening condition caused by a dramatic ...View All