CAMP HILL, Pa., Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Level IV Trauma Center Accreditation status has been grantedto two additional hospitals in Pennsylvania starting November 1, 2016.
Guthrie Troy Community Hospital, Troy, PASt. Luke's Hospital
Effective November 1, 2016, this brings the total number of trauma centers in Pennsylvania to 38 comprised of the hospitals below:
Combined Adult Level 1 /Pediatric Level I Trauma Centers
1. Hershey – Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Combined Adult Level 1/Pediatric Level II Trauma Centers
2. Allentown – Lehigh Valley Health Network – Cedar Crest Campus 3. Danville – Geisinger Medical Center
Adult Level I Trauma Centers
4. Bethlehem – St. Luke's University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus5. Johnstown – Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center6. Philadelphia – Einstein Medical Center7. Philadelphia – Hahnemann University Hospital8. Philadelphia – Temple University Hospital9. Philadelphia – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital10. Philadelphia – Penn Presbyterian Medical Center11. Pittsburgh – Allegheny General Hospital12. Pittsburgh -– The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Mercy13. Pittsburgh – The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Presbyterian14. York – York Hospital
Pediatric Level I Trauma Centers
15. Philadelphia – St. Christopher's Hospital for Children16. Philadelphia – The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia17. Pittsburgh – The Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
Adult Level II Trauma Centers
18. Abington – Abington Memorial Hospital19. Altoona – The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Altoona20. Erie – The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Hamot 21. Lancaster – Lancaster General Hospital22. Langhorne – St. Mary Medical Center23. Monroeville – Forbes Regional Hospital24. Paoli – Paoli Hospital25. Philadelphia – Aria Health - Torresdale Campus26. Reading – The Reading Hospital and Medical Center27. Sayre – Robert Packer Hospital28. Scranton – Geisinger Community Medical Center29. Upland – Crozer-Chester Medical Center30. Wilkes Barre – Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center 31. Wynnewood – Lankenau Medical Center
Level III Trauma Centers
32. East Stroudsburg – Pocono Medical Center 33. Meadville – Meadville Medical Center
Level IV Trauma Centers
34. Coaldale – St. Luke's University Hospital – Miners Campus35. Grove City – Grove City Medical Center36. Hazleton – Lehigh Valley Hospital – Hazleton 37. Quakertown – St. Luke's Hospital – Quakertown Campus (Effective November 1, 2016)38. Troy – Guthrie Troy Community Hospital (Effective November 1, 2016)
To learn more about trauma center differences in Pennsylvania go to www.ptsf.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/level-iv-trauma-center-accreditation-granted-to-two-additional-hospitals-in-pennsylvania-300338212.html
SOURCE Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Myomectomy is a surgery that is done to remove fibroids, which are non-cancerous growths of the ...
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition marked by facial redness and swelling especially around the ...
Immunotherapy is a type of treatment method that works by using certain components of a person's ...View All