Legionella Testing Market Size to Reach USD 352.6 Million by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global legionella testing market is expected to reach USD 352.6 million by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. The increasing prevalence of Legionella-related disorders, along with requirements of rapid diagnostic procedures, is expected to drive the industry growth.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
According to CDC, the number of people suffering from Legionnaires' disease was 4,548 in 2013. The incidence of pneumonia and related disorders is constantly rising due the contaminated environment. The rising incidence of Legionellosis will drive the market growth in the coming years, especially in the industrial sector.
The conventional bacterial testing is least preferred nowadays, since it is labor intensive and time consuming. Against the difficulties faced due to the conventional microbial testing methods, rapid automated tests are gaining popularity in the industry.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Legionella Testing Market Size & Forecast By Application (Water Testing [Microbial Culture, DFA Stain, PCR, Others], IVD Testing [Blood Culture, Urine Antigen Test, DFA Stain, PCR, Others]), And Trend Analysis From 2013 To 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Water testing has been identified as the largest testing type segment in terms of revenue, due to increased water testing activities in various industries as a preventive measure to control infections
- Water testing has also been projected as fastest growing segment over the forecast period followed by IVD testing
- Among the types of water testing applications, microbial culture held the majority of market share in 2015 in terms revenue
- On the other hand, PCR is expected to be the fastest growing water testing type over the forecast period
- Urine antigen tests were identified as the largest IVD testing segment, while PCR is projected to be the fastest growing segment
- Key market players in Legionella testing market include Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Alere, Inc.; Roche Diagnostics; Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc.; and Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Medical Power Supply Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-power-supply-market
- Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) Diagnostics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hospital-acquired-infections-hai-diagnostics-market
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-banking-outsourcing-market
- Point of Care (PoC) Lipid Test Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-of-care-poc-lipid-test-market
Grand View Research has segmented the legionella testing market on the basis of application, type, and region:
- Legionella Testing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2025)
- Water Testing
- Microbial Culture
- DFA Stain
- IVD Testing
- Blood Culture
- Urine Antigen Test
- DFA Stain
- Water Testing
- Legionella Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blogs - Legionella Testing Market Outlook: Analyst Perspective
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.