GURGAON, India, August 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Modern medicine depends upon diagnostics tests for treatment plans.More than 70% of medical decisions depend on lab results, though in practice more than 30% of tests prescribed by a doctor are never get conducted because of the inadequate, disconnected, and conventional health care practices.
LabForSure is revolutionizing the diagnostics industry by creating a technology-driven healthcare network to connect laboratories, phlebotomists and patients. LabForSure leverages its technology platform, on-time delivery approach and networked pre-analytic centres (PAC) to book test requisition, appointment schedule, manage sample collection, pre-analytics, shipping to lab and getting the report. This in turn results in comfortable, convenient, credible and cost effective blood sample collection which saves time and reduces errors.
"Diagnostics has witnessed innovations in analytics but no major breakthroughs are made in pre-analytical phase, while 70% of errors take place in pre-analytic phase," said Dr. Yogesh Sharma, LabForSure's CEO and Co-founder. Pre-analytics is the process by which blood is collected from the patient and sent to the lab. Spectrum of errors is broad varying from mere forgetfulness to more stringent sample processing and violation of temperature requirement.
Started in mid 2015, LabForSure is now operating in 12 cities, including Delhi or NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune Chennai, Chandigarh and Gurgaon, where the company is headquartered. The company has signed up with over 400 paramedical institutes to bring phlebotomists onto the platform.
LabForSure is drawing over 1000 blood samples per day across 12 cities in India. They have tied up with 50+ NABL accredited labs for testing which include almost all major national and regional labs across the cities where they are operational. LabForSure partners with health service providers like online healthcare majors like 1MG, Practo, Lybrate, Medlife, major hospitals, clinic chains, wellness centres, pharmacies and so on.
"LabForSure has more than 95% of appointment compliance rate since its launch. Our tech platform enables us to improve patient compliance and outcomes by making sure blood draws appointment actually occur," said Pankaj Mittal, CTO and Co-founder.
The opportunity is huge, every day more than 1 million blood draws are performed in India which means more than 10 patients giving their blood sample every second. And the industry is growing at CAGR of 18-19% attributing to increased requirement of tests due to population growth and ageing, awareness towards wellness and growing evidence based medicine practice.
LabForSure's services can be used by doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, online healthcare players, and corporates to order lab tests for patients by simplified ordering process.
- A healthcare service provider (HSP) logs onto the LabForSure web platform or mobile app to order lab tests from a growing network of specialty laboratories. LabForSure has mapped directory of services of all partner labs onto its standard list of tests.
- HSP can get live access to all available appointment slots and can choose the desired slot. The appointments can take place anywhere, from provider's office to the patient's home or workplace.
- For each collection request, LabForSure's exclusive process increases compliance with timely reminders and requisite instructions to the patient via email, SMS and telephonic call.
- LabForSure's phlebotomy app guides the phlebotomist with information on required samples, notes from the labs, instructions for sample collection, order of draw and sample packing, reducing errors at sample collection.
- Phlebotomist collects all the samples and submits samples on nearest PAC where they are centrifuged, accessioned and shipped to the lab.
- LabForSure offers full API integration to its HSP to manage, organize and track all orders.
LabForSure helps every stakeholder including our partners, their patients, labs and phlebotomist. Labs can integrate with its platform to increase their geographical presence using our delivery network and get benefits of electronic TRF and accessioning process. Patients can have the convenience and comfort of home sample collection and get requisite notifications. Our partners can integrate with our system to order, manage and track sample collection for their patients. Phlebotomists can work when they want, where they want.
To get to know more about LabForSure and how it works, visit: http://www.labforsure.com
Media Contact: Yogesh Sharma email@example.com +91-9717832255 CEO LFS Healthcare Private Limited
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Increasing weight and obesity are some of the most common health problems today. A smart weight ...
Adrenalectomy is a surgery that involves removing either one or both the adrenal glands.
Craniosynostosis is a condition where the bones of the skull are fused together prematurely ...View All