Intracranial Pressure ICP Monitoring Market (Hospital, Clinic, Trauma center) Forecasts to 2027
PUNE, India, May 6, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- About Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring:
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160506/364622LOGO
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring is used in treating patients suffering from severe brain injury. In this process a sensor device is been used and placed inside the head to measure the pressure inside the skull and send it to a recording device
Intracranial pressure monitoring can be performed in following three ways
- Intraventricular Catheter: is the most accurate method. In this method Intraventricular Catheter is inserted through a hole in the skull and place in the lateral ventricle.
- Subdural Screw: In this method hollow screw is placed in the skull. It is placed between a membrane that protects the spinal cord and the brain.
- Epidural Sensor: The Epidural Sensor is placed between the skull and dural tissue by drilling a hole in the skull
Intracranial pressure monitoring (ICP) market Application:
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring is mainly used in hospitals for patients suffering from brain injury, meningitis and intracerebral hemorrhage. There are multiple ICP products that have been used in hospitals such as Surgical Instruments, IAP-Monitoring, Hydrocephalus, CSF drainage and many more.
The microtransducers and ventriculostomy is included invasive method whereas tympanic membrane displacement, transcranial Doppler, CT scan/ MRI, optic nerve sheath diameter, and fundoscopy is included in noninvasive methods
Access a report copy of 115 pages at http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intracranial-pressure-icp-monitoring-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2024.
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market growth influencer:
The major growth drivers of Intracranial pressure monitoring market is increasing global incidence and prevalence of neurological disorders, rising awareness about neurodegenerative diseases, technological advancements in brain monitoring devices and growing incidence of traumatic brain injuries.
The shortage of trained professionals, high cost of complex brain monitoring devices, unfavorable reimbursement policies and concerns regarding the accuracy of diagnostic devices are the major restraints of ICP market.
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market segmentation:
- ICP monitoring market segmentation can be done by method, market, Instrument, applications and End-users.
- ICP monitoring market by Method: Invasive and Non- invasive
- ICP monitoring market by Market: external ventricular drain, fiber optic monitor, strain gauge transducer and air-pouch device market.
- ICP monitoring market by Instrument: Devices and accessories
- ICP monitoring market by Applications: Traumatic Brain Injury, Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Meningitis, and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- ICP monitoring market by End-users: Trauma centers, hospitals, clinics and diagnostic laboratories.
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market major players:
Natus Medical Inc. (U.S.), Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Compumedics Ltd. (Australia), Electrical Geodesics Incorporated (U.S.), Medtronic Inc. (Ireland), CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.) and Advanced Brain Monitoring (U.S.)
Request for TOC (Table of Content) at http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request_toc/intracranial-pressure-icp-monitoring-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2024.
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market regional analysis:
The regional analysis comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and rest of the world.
North America dominates the ICP monitoring market due to large number of traumatic brain injury cases. Also, the growing number of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) cases and need for continuous ICP monitoring of the patients suffering from TBI are the factors driving the intracranial pressure monitoring devices market in the U.S. Additionally, Increasing Awareness About Neurodegenerative Diseases and Rising Government Initiatives are also propelling the market towards growth.
North America market is broadly classified into product and applications. Based on product the market is segmented into Extra Ventricular Drainage (EVD) and ICP Monitors whereas based on applications market is segmented into Traumatic Brain Injury, Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Meningitis and Others.
Asian countries is showing highest growth rate in the upcoming years. The growing neurological complications and government initiatives for raising the awareness in people towards the neurological complications and its treatment is driving the ICP Monitoring market. Japan, China, and India are relied upon to be among the highest developing markets for the intracranial pressure devices because of different ventures and research offices.
Request a sample Copy @ http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/intracranial-pressure-icp-monitoring-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2024.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America: US, Canada
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K, Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe: Poland, Russia
Asia – Pacific
- Asia: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia
- Pacific Countries: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- Middle East: Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Rest of Middle East
- Africa: South Africa, Rest of Africa
email@example.com +1 (646) 845 9349 (US)+44 208 133 9349 (UK)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Media Contact: Norah Trent, WiseGuy Reports, +1 646 845 9349, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Research Future