ICMI Announces the ACCE 2010 Conference & Expo, Brings Contact Professionals Together to Improve Contact Center Performance
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) will present the seventh ACCE Conference & Expo, the annual global gathering for the contact center community, at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans on June 14-17, 2010. The event will bring contact center professionals together to discover how to improve center performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
Event highlights include:
- Programming in five core areas: "Improving Operational Effectiveness," "Strategy Leadership in Action," "The Power of the People," "Today's Technology and Tomorrow's," and a new addition, "Social Media in the Contact Center"
- 90% new content – 42 of 47 sessions
- Two dynamic and engaging keynote presentations.
- Case studies from top organizations, including USAA, Disney Reservation Center, Allstate Financial, Bell Atlantic, and Chase
- A speaker line-up of seasoned call center executives and industry experts
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with an ICMI Industry Expert
- An Exhibit Hall where a variety of exhibitors will be on hand to present the latest tools and services in the world of contact center solutions.
ACCE provides valuable insight into how to improve a center's performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, properly selecting and implementing technology, and more. The event will address the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
"An essential forum for educational growth, networking, and the sharing of significant and proven best practices, ACCE aims to provide contact center professionals with the tools and information they need to enhance the customer service experience and build customer loyalty," said Joy Sobhani, Conference Director for ICMI Events. "We have an outstanding program this year and look forward to providing contact center professionals with the information they need to improve their contact center's performance."
"I have attended many of ICMI's events over the last few years and have found them to be extremely invaluable as my contact center grows," said Missy Zacks, Vice President Operations, GTA North America, Sales Division. "Attending these events has been so impactful to my own development, that I have brought many members of my staff over the years so that they too can gain the insight that is shared."
ACCE 2010 is presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry's most respected organizations. To register to attend this event, or to find out more about the conference, media registration, and exhibition opportunities, please visit http://www.icmi.com/ACCE2010.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, analysts, and consultants are committed to providing uncompromised objectivity and results-oriented vision through the organization's respected lineup of professional services including: Training and Certification, Consulting, Events, and Informational Resources. Founded in 1985, ICMI continues to serve as one of the most established and respected organizations in the call center industry.
ICMI is a part of UBM Live which provides leading integrated media solutions and professional services across 20 different markets. Operating across the globe, its events, training, publications, awards and websites offer professionals in Interiors, Security, Venues, Customer Management, Safety & Health and Facilities the ultimate experience in learning, networking, and business development.
SOURCE UBM Live/The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)