LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Biopharmaceutical Industry has come a long way since its first drug- Humulin was approved in 1982.Today hundreds of biopharmaceuticals have already been approved and many more are in late stages of clinical development. These drugs have not only advanced the prevention and treatment of a number of life threatening diseases but have also
Here are some key Findings of the Study:
· Under mounting economic pressures to increase their outputs, pharmaceutical manufacturers have embraced biopharmaceuticals as a means to maintain flow in their drying pipelines.
· Bringing a biopharmaceutical represents a very risky proposition as out of every ten drugs that enter the clinical phases, only three manage to gain market approval.
· The industry's multibillion dollar revenues and strong growth rates in previous years bears a testimony to the fact that the ones that finally do get approval represent goldmines for investors.
· Factors like biosimilar entry and cost containment in the developed markets are likely to restrain the growth of this market in the coming years.
· A rich late stage pipeline and increasing demand in emerging markets are also expected to be major drivers in the coming years.
The study covers the market analysis of various segments and sub-segments:
· Recombinant proteins currently represent the biggest segment on the basis of class accounting for the majority of the global biopharmaceutical sales.
· Recombinant proteins are followed by monoclonal antibodies and purified proteins.
· On the basis of key indicative and therapeutic application areas for biopharmaceuticals, autoimmune diseases represent the largest segment followed by oncology.
· With most of the current and future monoclonal antibodies targeted against autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and oncology, autoimmune diseases and oncology will continue to represent the dominant indications for biopharmaceuticals over the next five years.
· The biopharmaceutical market is largely dominated by the US accounting for nearly half of the total global sales.
· The other top markets include Germany, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, UK and Canada.
· Increasing disposable incomes and a larger access to healthcare insurance, the market for biopharmaceuticals is also expected to expand and offer great opportunities and growth prospects across various emerging markets over the next few years.
· Some of the key players analyzed in this report include: Roche, Amgen, Novo Nordisk, AbbVie and Sanofi.
This report will serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the global biopharmaceutical market in any form. Deep Qualitative Understanding of Various Factors Driving and Restraining the Global Biopharmaceutical Market Key Aspects Analyzed:
· Driving Factors
· Restraining Factors
· Market Opportunities
Comprehensive Situation Analysis of the Global Biopharmaceutical Market and its Dynamics
· North America: United States and Canada
· Latin America: Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
· Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia and Turkey
· Asia Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India and Indonesia
Classes Covered for Each Country:
· Growth Hormones
· Colony Stimulating Factors
· Recombinant Blood Factors
· Recombinant Enzymes
· Growth Factors
· Monoclonal Antibodies
· Purified Proteins
Focus of the Analysis for Each Country:
· Total Market Performance
· Performance of Various Classes
· Performance of Top Players
· Market Forecast About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.comFor more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-biopharmaceutical-industry-witnesses-rising-success-in-pharmaceutical-industry-300457750.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Cholestatic jaundice occurs when the flow of bile (chole) between the liver and small intestine is ...
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...View All