LONDON, November 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
NRT, Non-nicotine Pharmacotherapy, PrescriptionDrugs, OTC Drugs
The global smoking cessation drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the non-nicotine pharmacotherapy submarket held 56.2% of the global smoking cessation drugs
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 280-page report you will receive 175 tables and 150 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 280-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global smoking cessation drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Smoking Cessation Drugs market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global smoking cessation drugs market by type of therapy: - NRT - Non-Nicotine Pharmacotherapy
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global smoking cessation drugs market by prescription vs OTC: - Prescription drugs - OTC
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regions: - North America - Europe - Asia-Pacific - RoW
Each region is further segmented by type of therapy.
• This report provides the following qualitative analysis: - Epidemiology by geography, available treatment options, along with humanistic and economic burden - A SWOT Analysis - Pipeline molecules which are under development for the treatment of smoking cessation and detailed analysis on promising drug candidates - Pricing and reimbursement overview of the smoking cessation drugs market. - Leading companies that are the major players in the global smoking cessation drugs industry, including Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Johnson & Johnson.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global smoking cessation drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Smoking Cessation Drugs Market Forecast 2017-2027: NRT, Non-nicotine Pharmacotherapy, Prescription Drugs, OTC Drugs.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or +44-(0)-20-7336-6100 or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2042/Global-Smoking-Cessation-Drugs-Market-Forecast-2017-2027
List of Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the Report
22nd Century Group, Inc
Celtic Pharmaceuticals (earlier Xenova Group)
Dr Reddys Labs
Forum Pharmaceuticals Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Geiss, Destin & Dunn (GDD) Inc.
Ivax Sub Teva Pharms
Nabi Pharmaceuticals (now Aviragen)/GSK
National Institute on Drug Abuse
Novartis/Cytos Biotechnology (now Kuros BioSciences)
Office on Smoking and Health
Orion Laboratories (Perrigo)
Pharmacia and Upjohn (Pfizer)
Recordati Chimica Industria E Farmaceutica
The Boots Company
University of Washington
Watson Labs (Teva)
Wrafton Laboratories (Perrigo)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Proper understanding of waste collection, segregation and management is required to reduce the ...
Leukoplakia refers to a painless, raised white patch in the mouth that does not go away on rubbing, ...
Health insurance has emerged one of the fastest growing segments in the non-life insurance industry ...View All