Global Peripheral Artery Disease Market 2016 Trends & 2018 Forecasts Discussed in New Research Report
PUNE, India, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- This 52 page report with 36 Charts and 7 Table studies the Global Peripheral Artery Disease Market with 4 company profiles to the pharmaceuticals industry segment of its online data and intelligence library, now available at. http://www.marketreportsonline.com/466737.html.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160426/360034LOGO
Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) is a medical condition in which plaque builds up on the artery walls, blocking the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the legs, stomach, and arms. Major factors causing PAD are smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol levels, advancing age and a personal history of vascular disease. The earliest symptom of Peripheral Artery Disease is a cramp-like muscular discomfort called intermittent claudication, while numbness, tingling, weakness or fatigue is also experienced. Patients with severe PAD often develop ulcers in their legs and feet. Its prevention involves a lifelong program involving certain lifestyle changes like healthy eating and physical exercise.
Medical Diagnosis of PAD includes methods like Ankle-Brachial Index, Ultrasound, Angiography, Catheter Angiography and Blood Tests. There are a number of treatment options for the disease that can be used alone or mixed with other devices. They are Percutaneous Trans Luminal Angioplasty (PTA), Drug-Coated Balloons, Stents, Drug-Eluting Stents, Arterial Bypass and Atherectomy.
The global peripheral artery disease market, bolstered by rising healthcare expenditures has seen a persistent growth in the last few years. The report provides an overview of the entire global peripheral artery disease market including the devices market and the atherectomy market. Certain key trends like increased used of DCBs and favorable reimbursements have also been discussed. Growth drivers including rising ageing population, obesity and healthcare expenditures find mention in the report along with the challenges and limitations including underpenetrated treatment market for PAD.
Competition in the global peripheral artery disease market is rather fragmented with big companies recording excellent profits while smaller companies continue to gain prevalence through research and innovation.
Purchase a copy of this research Peripheral Artery Disease market report at USD 800 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=466737.
The report has forecasted future trend in the global Peripheral Artery Disease market by combining SPSS Inc.'s data integration and analysis capabilities. Regression models have been created by employing various significant variables that have an impact on the market. Before deploying the regression model, the relationship between several independent or predictor variables and the dependent variable was analyzed using standard SPSS output, including charts, tables, and tests.
Table of Contents Provided in Peripheral Artery Disease Market 2016 Edition Report:
1. Market Overview1.1 Introduction1.2 Causes of Peripheral Artery Disease1.3 Prevention1.4 Diagnosis1.4.1 Symptoms1.4.2 Medical Diagnosis1.5 Treatment Options for Peripheral Artery Disease1.5.1 Percutaneous Trans Luminal Angioplasty (PTA)1.5.2 Drug-Coated Balloons (DCBs)1.5.3 Stents1.5.4 Drug-Eluting Stents (DES)1.5.5 Arterial Bypass1.5.6 Atherectomy
2. Global Peripheral Artery Disease Market2.1 Global Peripheral Artery Disease Market by Value2.2 Global Peripheral Artery Disease Prevalence2.3 Global Peripheral Artery Devices Market2.3.1 Peripheral Artery Devices Market by Treatment2.3.2 Drug Eluting Stents Market by Volume2.3.3 Drug Eluting Stents Market by Geography
3. Regional Peripheral Artery Disease Market3.1 The U.S.3.1.1 The U.S. PAD Diagnosed Cases3.1.2 The U.S. PAD Interventions and Penetration3.1.3 The U.S. DCB Procedures and Penetration3.1.4 The U.S. DCB Market by Value3.1.5 The U.S. Stents/PTA Procedures and Penetration3.2 The European Union3.2.1 The EU PAD Diagnosed cases3.2.2 The EU PAD Intervention and Penetration
4. Peripheral Atherectomy Market4.1 Global Peripheral Atherectomy Market4.2 Regional Peripheral Atherectomy Market4.2.1 The U.S. Peripheral Atherectomy Market by Value4.2.2 The European Union Peripheral Atherectomy Market by Value
5. Market Dynamics5.1 Growth Drivers5.1.1 Rising Ageing Population5.1.2 Rising Proportion of Health Expenditure in Emerging Economies5.1.3 Increasing Obese Population5.1.4 Rise of Drug-Coated Balloons in the US5.1.5 Escalating Healthcare Spending5.2 Trends5.2.1 DCBs Spur Growth of Atherectomy Market5.2.2 DCB the Preferred Treatment for ISR5.2.3 Favorable Atherectomy Reimbursements5.3 Challenges5.3.1 PAD market is underpenetrated5.3.2 PAD Devices to be Hurt by DCBs5.3.3 Limitation of Peripheral Interventions
6. Competitive Landscape6.1 Global Peripheral Artery Disease Market by Company6.2 Global Peripheral Atherectomy Market by Company6.3 The US Peripheral Atherectomy Market Share
7. Company Profiles
Explore more pharmaceuticals market research as well as other newly published reports by Koncept Analytics at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/publisher/koncept-analytics-market-research.html.
About Us:MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, Market Reports Online, + 1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports Online