Global Oncology Biomarker Market
Cancer is recognized as a major cause of mortality world over; accounting for 7.4 million (or 13%) of all deaths in 2004. The WHO estimates the incidence of cancer to continue rising to reach an estimated 9.2 million deaths in 2015. The rising prevalence of the disease forms one of the major factors driving the growth of the oncology biomarkers market. Biomarker are chemical physical or biological parameters that can be used to indicate disease states. Oncology biomarkers facilitate high-speed non-invasive cancer diagnosis; and are believed to enhance early cancer detection and screening. The demand for oncology biomarkers is also increasing because of their ability to trace the exact type of cancer and to target patient-specific molecular structure. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135247&rt=Global-Oncology-Biomarker-Market.html )
The oncology biomarkers market offers high-growth opportunities with the numerous initiatives to encourage biomarker-based cancer treatment. Government agencies such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) ) are have taken an active interest in the field especially with the declining success to failure rate of oncology drugs
Market Estimates and Forecasts
The report categorizes the Global oncology biomarkers market as follows:
Oncology biomarkers discovery market
Oncology biomarkers diagnostics market
Each section will provide market data market drivers trends and opportunities top-selling products key players and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition the report also provides more than 15 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals Medical Devices Biotechnology Semiconductor and Electronics Energy and Power Supplies Food and Beverages Chemicals Advanced Materials Industrial Automation and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers technology providers and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of oral drugs injectables?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135247&rt=Global-Oncology-Biomarker-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook