LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Evolution of prenatal testing in the form of noninvasive tests that can serve as anintermediate step between serum screening and invasive diagnostic testing to determine the likelihood of fetal abnormality is expected to drive growth in the reproductive genetics industry over the forecast period.A deeper analysis of the report at:
· The market is segmented on the basis of the tests carried out during the gestation period as 0-12 weeks, 13-24 weeks, and 25-36 weeks.
· 13-24 weeks accounted for the largest share owing to the presence of maximum number of the tests carried out in this phase of pregnancy.
· High & average risk pregnancy held the larger share owing to presence of favorable payer reimbursement in this segment.
· Rising awareness pertaining to the prevention and screening of chromosomal anomalies, such as Down Syndrome is another factor anticipated to impact adoption.
· Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest year-on-year progress owing to the gradually increasing average maternal age, & increasing incidence of chromosomal aneuploidies.
Some of the key players operating the market space include Natera, Inc;Illumina, Inc; Sequenom; Roche (Ariosa Diagnostics); Quest Diagnostics; and LabCorp
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market-forecast-to-reach-usd-55-billion-by-2025-300444725.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Adrenalectomy is a surgery that involves removing either one or both the adrenal glands.
Craniosynostosis is a condition where the bones of the skull are fused together prematurely ...
Episiotomy is a surgical incision made in the perineum between the vaginal orifice and the anus ...View All