LONDON, October 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Nanomechanical, Optical, Electrochemical, Thermistor/Calorimetric,Patient Monitoring, Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Wearable, Implantable, Strip, Hospitals & Clinics, Home Diagnostics, Diagnostic Centres, Research Laboratories
The global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market is expected to grow
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 424-page report you will receive 66 tables and 89 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 424-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Report Scope • Global Next-Generation Multi-Purpose Biosensors market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market by type: • Nanomechanical Biosensors • Optical Biosensors • Electrochemical Biosensors • Thermistor/Calorimetric Biosensors • Other Biosensors
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market by application: • Patient Monitoring • Diagnostics • Therapeutics • Other Applications
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market by placement type: • Wearable Biosensors • Implantable Biosensors • Strip Biosensors • Other Placement Type Biosensors
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market by end user: • Hospitals & Clinics • Home Diagnostics • Diagnostic Centres • Research Laboratories
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets: • North America: - US - Mexico - Canada
• Europe: - UK - France - Germany - Italy - Spain - Russia - Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: - India - China - Japan - Australia - Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World: - Latin America - Middle East - Africa
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the next generation multi-purpose biosensors market. It includes discussions on government regulations, patent analysis, and other factors that affect the market.
• This report also provides a list of 1041 patents related to biosensors.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the next-generation multi-purpose biosensors industry: - Koninklijke Philips N.V. - Abbott Laboratories - Universal Biosensors Inc. - Bayer Healthcare AG - GE Healthcare - Biosensors International Group. Ltd. - Medtronic plc - Nova Biomedical Corporation - Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. - Sphere Medical Holding plc
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global next-generation multi-purpose biosensors market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Next-Generation Multi-Purpose Biosensors Market 2017-2027: Nanomechanical, Optical, Electrochemical, Thermistor/Calorimetric, Patient Monitoring, Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Wearable, Implantable, Strip, Hospitals & Clinics, Home Diagnostics, Diagnostic Centres, Research Laboratories.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2020/Global-Next-Generation-Multi-Purpose-Biosensors-Market-2017-2027
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
Acon Biotech (Hangzhou ) Co., Ltd.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings Ag
Avails Medical, Inc.
Aviana Molecular Technologies, Llc
Axion Biosystems, Inc.
Bayer Healthcare Ag
Beijing Zhonglongyicheng Technology Co., Ltd.
Biomicro Pte. Ltd.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Biosensors International Group. Ltd.
Bosh Biotechnologies, Ltd.
Brains Online Holding B V
Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
Changshu Weichen Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Cilag Gmbh International
Cook Group Incorporated
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc.
Coway Co., Ltd
Dainippon Printing Co Ltd
Davos Diagnostics Ag
Dentsply Sirona, Inc.
Deroyal Industries Inc.
Diagnostic Biochips LLC
Diagnostic Biochips, Inc.
DNA Electronics Ltd
Eastman Chemical Company
Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
Education Instrument Co., Ltd.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Elixir Medical Corporation
General Electric Company
Genia Technologies, Inc.
Georgia Tech Research Corporation
Guilin Zhonghui Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Bikang Investment Management Co., Ltd.
Heartware International, Inc.
Hee Sung Metal Ltd.
Henan Saiwosi Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Henry Schein, Inc.
Highland Biosciences Limited
Hoffmann La Roche
I Sens Inc
Icu Medical, Inc.
Imricor Medical Systems Inc.
Infopia Co., Ltd.
Jenavalve Technology Inc.
Joinsoon Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
Konica Minolta Laboratory U.S.A., Inc.
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Leadway Hk Ltd
Lemaitre Vascular, Inc.
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Lg Electronics Inc.
Lifescan Scotland Ltd
Mauna Kea Technologies Sa
Medical Components Inc.
Medline Industries Inc.
Medtronic Minimed, Inc.
Medtrum Tech. Co., Ltd.
Medtrum Technologies Inc.
Menarini Farma Ind
Merck Patent Gmbh
Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Merry X-Ray Chemical Corporation
Mico Co., Ltd
Micobiomed Co., Ltd.
Microport Scientific Corp.
Mindray Medical International Ltd.
MRI Interventions, Inc.
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Nantong Minichip Micro-Electronics Company
National Health and Medical Research Council
National Research Council of Canada
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nipro Diabetes Systems Inc.
Nitto Denko Corp
Nonin Medical, Inc.
Nova Biomedical Corporation
Noviosense B V
Onset Medical Corporation
Optoelectronics Systems Consulting, Inc.
Orbusneich Medical Company Limited
Osang Healthcare Co. Ltd.
Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd.
Piramal Entpr Ltd
Polymer Technology Systems Inc.
Precision System Science Co., Ltd.
Protein Technologies Ltd
Roche Diagnostics Gmbh
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Sarissa Biomedical Ltd
Seiko Instruments Inc
Sequent Medical Inc.
Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co. Ltd.
Sharp Kabushiki Kaisha
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Siemens Healthcare Gmbh
Sk Innovation Co., Ltd
Smartcare Technologies Ltd
Sotera Wireless Inc.
Sphere Medical Holding Plc.
Stanley Electric Co Ltd
Straumann Holding Ag
Sumitomo Electric Industries
Systagenix Wound Management Limited
T2 Biosystems, Inc.
Taidoc Technology Corp.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo K.K.
Tascom Co., Ltd.
Tempo Bioscience Inc.
The Bio Co. Ltd
The Francis Crick Institute Limited
The Optical Society of America Incorporated
Toray Ind Inc
Transgenex Therapeutics, Llc
Ulisse Biomed S.R.L.
Universal Biosensors Inc.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Vascular Solutions, Inc.
Vivachek Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd
Wellcome Trust Gp Limited
Wuxi Hengyu Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
Yeda Research and Development Co. Ltd.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Blood groups are of four important groups determined by the presence or absence of specific ...
Spermatocele is a condition in which there is a blockage in the epididymal duct, resulting in semen ...
Be a blood donor and save lives for your donated blood is separated into blood products or just ...View All