LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Intraosseous infusion devices are emergency medical products intended for managinglife threatening conditions. These products are generally used when there is no access to veins for desired infusion. Intraosseous vascular access is a rapid and alternative method for immediate medical intervention during emergency situations. The global
The global intraosseous infusion devices market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (B.I.G (Bone Injection Gun), FAST1, EZ-IO, FAST Responder, Intraosseous Needles, Others); Technology (Manual, Automatic); End User (Emergency Medical Services, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Care Centres); Route of Administration (Sternum, Distal & Proximal Tibia, Distal Femur, Calcaneus, Head of Humerus); and Region (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and the Middle East & Africa).
Here are some Predictions:
· The FAST Responder segment was valued at US$ 474.5 Mn in 2015 and this is expected to increase to US$ 506.3 Mn by the end of 2016.
· The EZ-IO segment is expected to be the most attractive segment in terms of incremental opportunity over the forecast period.
· The Automatic segment is expected to grow 2.1X from 2016 to 2026 with a dominating CAGR.
· The Manual segment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period and create incremental opportunity of US$ 1,111.2 Mn between 2016 and 2026.
· The Head of Humerus segment accounted for 22.0% market share in 2016 is expected to reach 23.2% market share by 2026 end.
· The Sternum segment is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% with incremental opportunity of US$ 810.0 Mn over the forecast period.
· The Hospitals segment is expected to grow 2.2X from 2016 to 2026 and register a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
· The Cardiac Care segment is expected to experience high growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
· The North America market is expected to remain the dominant regional market and estimated to account for a market share of 25.9% by the end of 2016 and this is likely to increase to 27.2% by 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 7.8% in terms of revenue over the forecast period.
· The APEJ market is likely to increase to US$ 600.4 Mn by the end of 2016.
· Western Europe is expected to be the fastest growing market in terms of revenue growth in the global intraosseous infusion devices market, registering a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period.
Top Market Players are focusing on new product launches and market growth through capacity expansion
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-intraosseous-infusion-devices-market-is-forecast-to-value-at-us-54685-mn-by-the-end-of-2026-300444516.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Adrenalectomy is a surgery that involves removing either one or both the adrenal glands.
Craniosynostosis is a condition where the bones of the skull are fused together prematurely ...
Episiotomy is a surgical incision made in the perineum between the vaginal orifice and the anus ...View All