Global Hematological and Non-Hematological Cancers Market Research Report 2016
PUNE, India, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Despite Major Patent Expiries, Hematological Cancers Market will exceed $70 billion by 2021
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160602/374756
The market size for hematological cancers, which covers leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma, is expected to more than double over the forecast period, from $30.7 billion in 2015 to $70.1 billion in 2022, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.5%. The market size in the US is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.8%, reaching $39.3 billion in 2022, equating to just below half of the global market that year. Although the market will continue to be hit by patent expirations, the approval of new drugs, as well as rising prevalence, will drive market growth.
Latest report, Global Hematological Cancers Market to 2022 - Commercially Successful Targeted Therapies and Large, Innovative Pipeline to Drive Market provides analysis of the hematological cancers market space across the seven major countries of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan, including annualized market data from 2015 and forecast to 2022.
Global Non-Hematological Cancers Market will almost double to $141 billion by 2021
The global treatment market for non-hematological cancers, which includes breast, colorectal, lung and prostate cancers, among others, will almost double from $72.9 billion in 2014 to $140.8 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9%. This robust growth will occur in spite of the patent expiries of a number of very commercially successful products, including Avastin, Erbitux and Herceptin. Market drivers will include the increasing prevalence of cancer globally, and the introduction of more targeted treatments.
Latest report Global Non-Hematological Cancers Market to 2021 - Strong growth driven by increased uptake of low toxicity targeted treatments and versatile biologics provides analysis of the global non-hematological cancers treatment space, specifically breast, colorectal, lung and prostate cancer. It features annualized market data from 2014 and forecast to 2021, as well as details on the current clinical and commercial landscape.
- This report will allow you to:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- Visualize the composition of the non-hematological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Analyze the non-hematological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the non-hematological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various non-hematological cancers
- Identify commercial opportunities in the non-hematological cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Media Contact: Norah Trent, WiseGuy Reports, +1 646 845 9349, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE WiseGuy Reports