Global Clinical Nutrition Market (Infant Nutrition, Enteral Nutrition and Parenteral Nutrition) Forecast to 2027
PUNE, India, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Study Objectives of Clinical Nutrition
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160620/381219LOGO
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Clinical Nutrition Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Clinical Nutrition Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product types and their sub -segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Clinical Nutrition Market
Access a Report Copy of 146 Pages At http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-clinical-nutrition-market-forecast-to-2027
Market Synopsis of Clinical Nutrition
With the increasing aged population, the clinical nutrition spends are estimated to increase in the future. Due to the weak digestive framework at an old age, it becomes difficult for human body to digest all the required nutrients, rom food. Among aged population, the loss of appetite is considered a major issue; due to which, the elderly population does not get necessary amount of nutrients.
Therefore to get sufficient supplements, the confidence of the aged population towards clinical nutrition support, is growing. The global clinical nutrition market is going up because of high birth rate, raise in the number of victims receiving malnutrition treatment, and high number of premature births.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the global clinical nutrition market in 2014; however it is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2016 – 2027.
- The infant nutrition segment hold the largest share, with $XX billion value of the total market in 2014; while it is expected to reach $XX billion in 2027, at a CAGR of XX% for the period 2016-2027.
- The milk-based infant nutrition segments hold the largest share, with $XX billion value, of the total market in 2014; while it is expected to reach $XX billion in 2027, at a CAGR of XX% for the period 2016 – 2027.
Purchase A 1-User License Copy at http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=829
Segmentation by Product
On the basis of product the market is segmented into: Infant Nutrition (Milk Based, Soy Based, Organic, Others and Probiotic/Prebiotic) Enteral Nutrition (Standard and For Chronic Illness) Parenteral Nutrition
Regional Analysis of Clinical Nutrition
In 2014, North America was the third-largest market for clinical nutrition products, which accounted for 23.1% of the global market share. The U.S. dominates the market in the North American region. The growth in consumer awareness about health and wellbeing, along with the increasing healthcare cost is driving the demand for clinical nutrition products in the region. Additionally, high birth rate is one of the major drivers, in the region. In 2013, the birth rate in the U.S. was 13 per thousand people, as compared to less than 12 per thousand people in many European countries.
The key players that are involved in Global Clinical Nutrition market are Baxter International, Inc, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Nestlé S.A, GroupeDanone, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, Fresenius Kabi AG, Hospira, Inc, Perrigo Company Plc and among others.
Get Discount on this Report @ http://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/global-clinical-nutrition-market-forecast-to-2027
email@example.com +1 (646) 845 9349 (US)+44 208 133 9349 (UK)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Media Contact: Norah Trent, Market Research Future, +1 (646) 845 9349, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Research Future