PUNE, India, June 12, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The cancer industry is one of the most lucrative business worldwide.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160610/377875LOGO
The Cancer Vaccines Market studied in the report covers the following 7 points:
1. Global - Prophylactic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2020: Gardasil & Cervarix
2. Global - Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2020: Provenge
3. Cancer Vaccines Market - Regional Analysis to 2020
4. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Major Deals
5. Global Cancer Vaccines - Funding
6. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Pipeline Portfolio Analysis
7. Company Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Analysis
The prophylactic vaccines currently available in the market include Merck's Gardasil and GSK's Cervarix while the only therapeutic vaccine in the market is Dendreon's Provenge. In the global cancer vaccines market, the prophylactic vaccines segment account for maximum share of the market. However, the market share of prophylactic vaccines is likely to decline continuously during the forecasting period due to the increasing uptake of therapeutic vaccines. The market share of therapeutic cancer vaccines is anticipated to increase during the forecasting period.
In the cancer vaccines market, Merck is the clear leader and is expected to maintain its dominancy over a longer period of time. Dendreon Corporation is the second leading player in Cancer vaccines market accounting for XX% market share in 2014. It is predicted that GSK will account for single digit share of the cancer vaccine market by 2020.
Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Regional Analysis: The United States is the largest regional market for cancer vaccines. United States accounted for XX% share of the global cancer vaccines market in 2014. The Asian region is the second leading market for cancer vaccines. The European region cancer vaccines market share is anticipated to increase from XX% in 2014 to XX% by the year 2020.
Purchase a copy of this Global Cancer Vaccines Market research report at USD 1290 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=481221.
This research report titled "Global - Cancer Vaccines Market and Pipeline Vaccines Analysis to 2020" is a 213 page report with 26 Figures and 25 Tables. This report analyses the Global Cancer Vaccines Market, Regional Cancer Vaccines Market, Major Deals and Funding in Cancer Vaccines Industry, Cancer Vaccines Pipeline Products Portfolio, Company Wise Cancer Vaccines Pipeline Products and the driving factors and challenges for the Cancer Vaccines Market.
The 12 Cancer Vaccines Pipeline Portfolio covered in the report: Prostvac, Neuvax, Rindopepimut, MVax, DCVax-L, ProstAtak, Talimogene Laherparepvec, IMA901, Imprime PGG, OncoVAX, Lucanix, DCVAC/PCa
The 34 Companies Pipeline Cancer Vaccines covered in the reports are as follows: Aduro Biotech, Advantagene, Advaxis, Agenus, AlphaVax, Altor BioScience, Argos Therapeutics, AVAX Technologies, Bavarian Nordic, Biothera, Celldex Therapeutics, CureVac, Galena Biopharma, Genexine, GlobeImmune, Gradalis, Heat Biologics, Immatics, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, ISA Pharmaceuticals, Juvaris Biotherapeutics, NewLink Genetics, Northwest Biotherapeutics, NovaRx, OncoThyreon, Oncovir, Oxford BioMedica, Prima BioMed, Sotio, Transgene, Ubivac, Vaccinogen, Vaxon Biotech
Major Points from Table of Contents Ptovided in Global - Cancer Vaccines Market and Pipeline Vaccines Analysis to 2020:
1. Executive Summary2. Global - Cancer Vaccines Market and Forecast to 20203. Global - Cancer Vaccines Market Share and Forecast to 20204. Global - Prophylactic Cancer Vaccines Market and Forecast to 20205. Global - Therapeutics Cancer Vaccines Market and Forecast to 20206. Cancer Vaccines Market - Regional Analysis7. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Major Deals8. Global Cancer Vaccines - Funding9. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Pipeline Portfolio Analysis10. Company Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Analysis11. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Driving Factors12. Global Cancer Vaccines Market - Challenges
Explore more pharmaceuticals market research as well as other newly published reports by iGate Research at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/publisher/igate-research-market-research.html.
About Us:MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, Market Reports Online, + 1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports Online
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!