PUNE, India, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Global Acne Treatment Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016 Edition) research of 72 pages with 29 Figures and 6 Tables, 4 company profiles to the pharmaceuticals industry segment of its online data and intelligence library, now available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/477187.html.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160516/367785LOGO
The report entitled "Global Acne Treatment Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016 Edition)", provides analysis of the global acne treatment market and its products, with detailed analysis of market size and growth in terms of value. The report also provides in brief about the market split. The global acne treatment market can be divided into seven segments: Antibiotics, Non-Inflammatory, Antimicrobials, Combination Medications, Hormonal Agents, Oral Retinoid, and Topical Retinoid.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of prescription drugs available in the market for acne treatment. Details of SOLODYN, EPIDUO, ABSORICA, ACZONE and DORYX has provided in terms of their worldwide sales.
The report includes the detailed regional analysis, covering market size and growth for global acne treatment market for the following regions: the US and Asia Pacific. The US is the largest market for acne treatment in terms of value.
Growth of the overall global acne treatment market has also been forecasted for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The global acne treatment market is highly fragmented with a large number of niche players. Company profiling of Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Dermira and Allergan (Actavis Plc) has provided in the report. Company profiling is based on attributes like business overview, financial overview and strategies adopted by these companies in order to grow in the market.
Country Coverage of Acne Treatment Makret:
Company Coverage of Acne Treatment Market:
Purchase a copy of this Global Acne Treatment Market research report at USD 800 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=477187.
Acne is a disorder in the skin that is caused by inflammation of the skin glands and hair follicles and is characterized by comedones and pimples specifically in certain areas like on the face, back and chest etc. During acne, sebaceous glands become clogged and infected which result in the formation of acne. It is most commonly found in teenagers and adolescents but also occurs in infants and adults. Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin. Acne Vulgaris is the medical term for common acne. Acne can be mild, moderate or severe.
There are four main causes of acne vulgaris: hyper-keratinization, excess sebum production, bacteria Propionibacterium and inflammation. Dermatologists have the most experience treating different types of acne. On the basis of severity, there are six types of acne: Acne Rosacea, Acne Cosmetica, Acne Fulminans, Acne Keloidalis Nuchae (AKN), Acne Chloracne and Acne Medicamentosa. Several treatments are available in the market nowadays with effective results. Acne can be treated through three therapies namely systematic therapy, topical therapy and physical therapy. Currently acne treatment market is dominated by topical therapy or topical drugs that are widely used by large number of population for acne treatment.
The globalacne treatment market is growing rapidly over the years and is expected to increase further in the forecasted period (2016-2020). Global acne treatment is supported by a number of growth drivers such as rising disposable income, high global prevalence rate of acne, unhealthy eating habits and increasing awareness in teenagers regarding acne treatment etc. Yet, there are certain challenges such as entry of generic drugs, safety issue regarding products and increasing acceptance of ant-acne treatment etc. that hinder the growth of the market.
Major Points from Table of Contents (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/477187-toc.html) provided in Global Acne Treatment Market Report:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction2.1 Overview of Acne2.1.1 Causes of Acne Vulgaris2.2 Types of AcneAcne RosaceaAcne CosmeticaAcne FulminansAcne Keloidalis NuchaeAcne ChloracneAcne Medicamentosa2.3 Acne Treatment
3. Global Market Analysis3.1 Global Acne Treatment Market: An Analysis3.1.1 Global Dermatology Market3.1.2 Global Acne Treatment Market by Value3.2 Global Acne Market Split
4. Product Analysis4.1 Global Prescription Drugs4.1.1 SOLODYN (Minocycline Hydrochloride)4.1.2 EPIDUO (Adapalene 0.1%, Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%)4.1.3 DORYX (Doxycycline Heclate)4.1.4 ABSORICA/EPURIS4.1.5 ACZONE4.2 Over the Counter Products
5. Country/Regional Analysis5.1 The US Acne Treatment Market: An Analysis5.1.1 The US Acne Treatment Market by Value5.1.2 The US Acne Treatment Market by Segment5.2 Asia Pacific Acne Treatment Market: An Analysis5.2.1 Asia Pacific Acne Treatment Market by Value
6. Market Dynamics6.1 Growth Drivers6.1.1 Rise in Disposable Income6.1.2 High Global Prevalence Rate of Acne6.1.3 Unhealthy Eating Habits6.1.4 Increasing Awareness in Teenagers6.1.5 Increasing Rate of Sedentary Lifestyle6.2 Challenges6.2.1 Entry of Generic Drugs6.2.2 Safety Issue Regarding Products6.2.3 Increasing Acceptance of Alternative Acne Treatment6.2.4 Regulatory Issues6.2.5 High Cost of Drugs6.2.6 Increasing Competition6.3 Market Trends6.3.1 Laser Treatment6.3.2 Technology-Driven Products6.3.3 Efficacy Concern on Current Drugs6.3.4 Shift towards Combination Products
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiling
Explore more pharmaceuticals market research as well as other newly published reports by Daedal Research at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/publisher/daedal-research-market-research.html.About Us:MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, Market Reports Online, + 1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports Online
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Neuroblastoma is a very rare type of childhood cancer that develops in immature nerve cells ...
Video-electroencephalography monitoring is a diagnostic technique that records the electrical ...
Myomectomy is a surgery that is done to remove fibroids, which are non-cancerous growths of the ...View All