NEW DELHI, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Hair Transplant is an art mastered by very few around the world. Body hairto head transplant (BHHT) makes this even more daunting because the body donor hair has different characteristics (hair colour, curl, diameter etc.). But in the right hands, robust body hair is a boon to get rid of extensive hair loss. Dr. A's hair restoration
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/483721/Dr_A_s_Clinic_Logo_Logo.jpg )
Its a matter of pride that the world's first documented published study of Beard Hair to Scalp Hair Transplant was documented and published in peer reviewed, indexed medical journal - Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery(Volume 46, Issue 1, Jan - April 2013) by an Indian doctor - Dr. Arvind Poswal.
Please refer the link below - http://www.ijps.org/article.asp?issn=0970-0358;year=2013;volume=46;issue=1;spage=117;epage=120;aulast=Poswal
This original invention opens up wonderful new avenues of treatment for even severely bald people.
For patients with robust body hair, BHHTs (Body Hair to Head Transplants) increase available donor hair supply. When coupled with existing donor supplies, body/facial hair gives patients more graft placement options. These options include aggressive hairlines, conservation of scalp hair and greater density. Facial/body hair can substitute scalp hair, which is ideally suited for the frontal region. In addition, thick facial hair mixed in with thinner scalp hair results in a very natural look.
The world knows that the credit for invention of zero goes to India. But it is also true that BHHT (Body Hair to Scalp Transplant) is also a contribution to the world by an Indian Clinic/Doctor. The world's first documented Body Hair to Scalp Transplant study was carried out by an Indian doctor (view article at http://www.fusehair.com/news-blog/) and was published in peer reviewed, indexed medical journal - Indian Journal of Dermatology (Volume 52, Issue 2, Year 2007) Please refer the link below:
A pioneer in various aspects of hair restoration, Dr. Arvind Poswal is the first hair transplant doctor from India to be granted membership of the prestigious American Hairloss Association and to be featured on USA-based the bald truth radio, Fox News etc. He has also trained numerous doctors in the field of hair transplant, some of whom now work in the USA while others work alongside him at his centre.
Clinician, Dr. Arvind Poswal has observed and proposed the below guidelines for body hair transplants -
- Preshave the body donor areas 3 to 5 days before the extraction. It is a simple step and very helpful to pinpoint the actively growing hair that need to be used.
- Use only the body donor hair in active growing phase for the purpose of transplant. Do not use telogen hair.
- Assume the transplanted body hair will retain their original characteristics (length, calibre, colour, predisposition to greying, curl, anagen/telogen % ages and hair growth cycles).
- Factor in the impact of growth cycles and characteristics of the body donor hair proposed to be transplanted.
- Mix the various body as well as scalp donor hair in any particular area of scalp.
Few of his articles have been published in peer reviewed, indexed medical journals over the years.
Some of the path breaking articles are:
- Body hair transplant: An additional source of donor hair in hair restoration surgery - Indian Journal of Dermatology (Volume 52, Issue 2, Year 2007).
- The preshaving protocol in body hair-to-scalp transplant to identify hair in anagen phase - Indian Journal of Dermatology issued(Volume 55, Issue 1, Year 2010).
- When fue goes wrong - Indian Journal of Dermatology issued(Volume 56, Issue 5, September - October 2011).
- Use of body and beard donor hair in surgical treatment of androgenic alopecia - Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery issued (Volume 46, Issue 1, Jan - April 2013).
- Expanding needle concept for better extraction of body hair grafts - Indian Journal of Dermatology (Volume 58, Issue 3, May - June 2013).
- A comment on study of Donor Area in Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation - Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery (Jan - Mar 2014, Volume 7, Issue 1)
For real patient results and more information, visit http://www.fusehair.com
For any hair or hair loss related query, please email us at email@example.com, or visit us at Dr. A's Clinic.
Dr. A's Clinic Address - B - 104, Ground Floor, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110019 Ph: (011)-41315125, 26274367/68 Mob: +91-9810178062, +91-9871700606, +91-9212136931 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Website - http://www.fusehair.com Skype: hair.consult
Dr. A's Clinic Address - 304, Maruti Business Park, (Bldg No.-2), Off Link Road, Fun Republic Lane, (Near Yashraj Studio), Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400053 Ph: +91-22-67101974, Mob: +91-9967601514
INTERNATIONAL/NATIONAL COLLABORATIONS: Paris: +33 (0) 1 42 74 07 18 Email: email@example.com Poland: +0-664-016-476 (please contact in the evening) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Italy: Email: email@example.com Germany: +49 (0) 160 94 158 230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bangladesh: +88-01841244244 Email: email@example.com Turkey: +90 212 573 0221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr. A's Clinic:
The organisation's philosophy is to provide the best possible solution that suits patients' features and makes them feel amazing.
Dr. Arvind Poswal and the team take pride in maintaining the professional quality of service at its excellence.
- World-renowned hair transplant surgeon
- Trusted by celebrities and high profile patients
- Features regularly in the media
- Invented FUSE technology (Follicular Unit Separation Extraction)
The organisation's work is ultimately rewarded when they see the reactions of their patients who come to them looking for hair loss prevention and hair loss solutions. There is no better satisfaction than watching the personal transformation of each patient, as they stop worrying about hiding their hair loss and start enjoying their lives.
Media Contact: Dr. Arvind Poswal email@example.com +91-9810177015 Dr. A's Clinic
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Discover the amazing health benefits of this ''under-valued'' vegetable called leek. Know the ...
Dehydration occurs when there is depletion of body fluids without adequate replacement. Test your ...
Cardiopulmonary bypass is a technique which allows performing open heart surgical procedures in a ...View All