NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05178769
This report provides the current prevalent population for three types of MPNs: polycythaemia vera (PV), essential thrombocythaemia (ET) and primary myelofibrosis (PMF), across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Russia, Japan, China, India, Brazil) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, JAK2-V617F mutation status, several clinical and laboratory parameters, as well as some main symptoms and co-morbidities of the covered MPNs and features thereof have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for MPNs include:
• Incident leukaemia
• Portal hypertension
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global MPN market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of MPNs and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on MPN prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within MPNs which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of MPN patients.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05178769
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
https://www.reportlinker.com Contact Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-myeloproliferative-neoplasms-forecast-in-12-major-markets-20172027-300550243.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Proper understanding of waste collection, segregation and management is required to reduce the ...
Leukoplakia refers to a painless, raised white patch in the mouth that does not go away on rubbing, ...
Health insurance has emerged one of the fastest growing segments in the non-life insurance industry ...View All