NEW YORK, July 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EpiCast Report: Venous Thromboembolism - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026Summary
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04071345/EpiCast-Report-Venous-Thromboembolism-Epidemiology-Forecast-to.htmlOur epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of VTE in the 7MM, from 896,377 cases in 2016 to 1,071,438 in 2026, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.95%.The number of VTE attacks is forecast to grow from 1,020,991 in 2016 to 1,224,696 in 2026 in the 7MM.
Our epidemiologists also forecast the number of medically ill patients at risk for VTE to increase in the 7MM from 23,021,689 in 2016 to 26,349,713 in 2026. In addition, epidemiologists forecast the number of total knee replacement and revision procedures to grow from 1,464,513 in 2016 to 1,743,614 in 2026. Furthermore, the number of hip replacements is forecast to grow 1,096,580 in 2016 to 1,313,439 in 2026. GlobalData epidemiologists have identified the predominant drivers of this market to be changes in country-specific incidence and procedure rates, as well as in the underlying demographic trends.
In 2016, the 7MM had 276,732 diagnosed incident cases of PE. This is expected to increase to 327,416 diagnosed incident cases of PE by 2026, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.83%. The US had 98,271 diagnosed incident cases of PE in 2016, which is expected to grow at an AGR of 2.55% to 123,299 cases in 2026. The 5EU had 169,711 cases in 2016 and is expected to grow to 194,881 cases by 2026. Of the 7MM, Spain is expected to have the largest AGR at 3.47%, with the number of diagnosed incident cases of PE increasing from 20,998 in 2016 to 28,283 cases by 2026.
Japan is expected to see the smallest increase in the number of cases, with an AGR of 0.56% from 2016-2026. In Spain, the change in diagnosed incidence of PE is driven by applying trending in the diagnosed PE incidence. In all other markets, the rates were held constant, and growth is a result of underlying demographic changes.
The report "EpiCast Report: Venous Thromboembolism - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026" provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for VTE in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of PE, DVT, and VTE, as well as the number of VTE attacks, the number of medically ill discharges that are at risk for VTE, the number of primary total knee replacements and revisions, and the number of hip replacements, each of which are segmented by sex and age. Additionally, it includes a forecast for the number of recurrent VTE cases at one and 10 years after the incident event, and the number of diagnosed VTE cases with cancer as comorbidity.
- The Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of VTE in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of diagnosed incident cases of VTE, deep vein thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism segmented by sex and age (in five-year increments beginning at ages zero to four years and ending at 85 years and older) in these seven markets. Additionally, this report includes the number of VTE attacks, medically ill discharges at risk of VTE, primary total knee and hip replacements, recurrent VTE cases after one and 10 years, and diagnosed VTE cases with cancer as comorbidity.
- The VTE epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The VTE EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global VTE market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for VTE therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04071345/EpiCast-Report-Venous-Thromboembolism-Epidemiology-Forecast-to.htmlAbout Reportlinker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]US: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epicast-report-venous-thromboembolism---epidemiology-forecast-to-2026-300494857.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Breathing in unclean air due to increasing air pollution could cause kidney damage with resultant ...
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or enlarged prostate is a noncancerous condition observed in men above ...
Urinary retention is a condition where a person is unable to voluntarily empty the urinary bladder ...View All